“5 star **********”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Haworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We went again for a meal last weekend and yet again it was fantastic, I cant fault the place at all. The restaurant looks lovely , the food is amazing !!!, . Peter and leanne are so friendly and are great hosts, Mikey the waiter is so helpful and a credit to the team...see you all again soon
Andy & Nicola

1  Thank andygOakworth

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Myself and two friends had a meal at the restaurant this evening, and I would thoroughly recommend it; the food was outstandingly good, and so was the service. . Next time you are in Haworth - get a table and have a wonderful evening, I am lucky to have this delightful place only a 10 minute walk away from my home.

1  Thank adamsk
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The Bronte Parsonage Museum, as well as the Church is only a short walk up the old cobbled street. On the top of a small hill, we can view picturesque village and landscape of Haworth. The staff is very kind and helpful. The room is very clean and comfort. The breakfast and dinner are rich and delicious. Old registry is excellent value for money. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and will recommend it to friends and family.
Guangyi Li, from China

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank guangyilee
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were lucky to eat at The Old Registry as we were staying for the weekend. Its nearly a year since we eat there but I still remember it like it was yesterday. The service, atmosphere and quality of food was outstanding. Even if you are not staying with them it is well worth your while eating in the restaurant. Its small and intimate, but go early to enjoy a drink before your meal while you ponder over the menu.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Wow what a find went for my wife's 50th birthday . First the place itself is so warm and pleasant , the staff we encounterd were so very friendly and happy to help the lady that served us breakfast was a real credit to the place . Next the food , breakfast was just superb and ALL quality one of the best I've had , we decided to eat in the evening , the food again was just wonderful and again real quality real value not that expensive even the wine . If your planning a trip to haworth you can't find anywhere better can't wait to go back , thanks for a wonderful experience

1  Thank J444JPA