“excellent meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The 3 Singhs

The 3 Singhs
Ranked #27 of 675 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
BRADFORD,UK
“excellent meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

me and a friend ate here in november and we really had a fab meal,the staff are friendly and cant do enough for you,we skipped a starter and i had the king prawn curry with rice which was cooked perfect and very nice,my friend had the chicken curry and that to was moist and plenty of it,we would defo go back....

• Visited November 2012

“Enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Spacious, well-run, busy Indian restaurant in a former pub. Menu has all the standard dishes, but their quality seemed to be pretty good. Service good too. Recommended.

• Visited December 2012
Leeds
“Best Indian I've had and I'm Indian!!!!! That's saying something!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went here for the first time with a large group of friends and my two little boys... The waiters were very attentive, they helped in every way they could to accommodate our needs for the boys and were very polite... the food - brilliant!!!

I have never posted a review for an Indian restaurant simply because they never meet my standards as I'm Indian myself... But this was spot on!!! The veg food was gorgeous and the naans were the softest I've ever tasted... Everything came out sizzling hot and the whole group enjoyed their meals!!

I loved it that much that I've asked my hubby if we can go there again for my birthday!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible oily food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I visted them for a try and really disappointed when i got curry with greece in it even after saying them while giving the order that make it less oily plz.... Nobody noticed that service was poor and nobody was paying attention and nobody come to us for apology....

1 Thank Management48
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“great place..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

good clean food.. bit out of town, but was surprised to see it full even on a monday.. book in advance..

Visited November 2012