“Yet another disappointing visit”
Review of Ital Restaurant

Ital Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 733 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

went yesterday for a birthday party, it has to be said this is not my favorite place to eat been there several times before, however the last time I ate there the food was better so I had high hopes for last night I was sadly let down, the food was clearly been microwaved the salad I had didn't have any dressing and the final kicker for me was when they tried to charge me £13.50 for a pizza & chips for my daughter

2  Thank Paul H

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Attended a birthday party at this restaurant for the first time in several years (not our choice of venue) as after previous visits we have avoided the place. Sad to say the restaurant has not improved, first issue they do not have a childrens menu which for somewhere that is suppose to be child friendly is not good, we were put on the spot as to what to order for our 6 yr old - order a pizza and a full size pizza came out over facing her it was so big and we had no idea of cost!
Ordering for myself, they missed me when it came to taking orders for starters, they didn't ask if i wanted wine with my early bird meal (it comes as standard with half a bottle of cheap wine) and then my mushroom pizza was mistakenly made up as a vegetarian pizza, which when it came out was soggy and doughy probably from being under a heat lamp too long.
The vegetables that came with other main courses were over microwaved - the carrots had gone white and split.
I could carry on and on, the service was terrible, the cost extortionate for what was basically bought in warmed up food. My 6 yr old who eats out a fair amount and has a large appetitie says she would rather go hungry than have to go and eat there again which i think says it all.

3  Thank hattybeth
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went for a family meal, they literally could not do enough for us. It made eating there a real experience and I would go back in a breath despite the fact that there are better restaurants out there for the food. Thats not to say the food is bad, far from it our meals were really nice, there are just nicer places around. Safe to say its the service that makes this place special. I would be back in a flash.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went for a friends birthday. The food was good and reasonably priced and the staff were friendly (although alittle too friendly in some cases there is a fine line between a friend and a customer, you should'nt get over familier in hospitality) This was my first time here and liked it although it did take alittle time for us to be seated. With response to an earlier review about them being racist.... I can not comment on your experience but our group was of mixed nationalities and every one was treated with open arms and respect.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Amazing food just as good as Italy. Come at least once a week atmosphere great. Never had to wait long for a table. Worth it every time. Definitely NOT racist. Love these Italians and yes we're Asian! Recommend all day long

1  Thank Lubz12