“A lovely Christmas Eve”

Zio Guerino
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Coming to Orlando's on Christmas Eve has become a Christmas tradition and one that never disappoints. The food and the atmosphere are always great and this year was no exception. I had the smoked salmon cornet as my starter and was very tasty and filled with prawns, my only complaint being I got far too much and couldn't stop eating it as I was enjoying it too much. My main course was chicken ala creme, which was served with fresh vegetables and potatoes. Really enjoyable but as I was over full from my starter I struggled to finish more than half of it.

The staff at Orlando's are always friendly and very welcoming and the food fresh and tasty.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We attended a wediing party on Sat 21st Dec at Oralndos, I must say I was well inpressed, the food was excellant quality and the staff are so friendly and hospitable, it is well worth a visit. What a great team you have workiing there, we will be back :)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Starters, main dishes & desserts are all fantastic. Try their meatballs or mixed meat in melted cheese & tomatoes sauce as starters, grill fish are fab so as the pizza. Tiramisu is a must try, don't miss this and you will regret :-)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

On a cold wet November evening my friend and I ventured to Orlandos for our tea. I chose from the early bird menu and the food was very tasty and cracking value. The service was warm and friendly and I would definitely make a retun visit.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Went here on a recommendation from the hotel. Was a lovely family run place with very nice food and service. Would highly recommend.