“Personal review”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times over the past 10 years and I have always been impressed by the quality of the food and the service; the fact that I keep going back must speak for itself.

2  Thank George M

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is my special place where I love to go when I am in Bradford. The food is delicious and the service inviting. For more than 10 years I have gone there and even though I cannot make it very often, it always feels like being welcomed like an old friend. Thanks for that - and of course the great food. Looking forward to next time. :-)

2  Thank Eva14a
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were a large group on a Saturday night. We had booked so they knew we were coming! The service was poor and the staff didn't seem bothered about our group - so much so tables that had arrived after us were paying there bill to leave before we'd even eaten anything! It was over half an hour before our orders were taken and even then we had to ask. I had a calamari starter which was really tasty so I was really disappointed when my pizza arrived it was burnt on the bottom and pretty tasteless overall. Many of us were disappointed with the service or lack of it. I won't go again.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have dined here around 10 times with family and friends. The food has always been excellent and the service was second to none.

2  Thank suzyq52_9
Reviewed March 2, 2014

When eating with a party of 8 my order was taken but not passed to kitchen staff so no meal arrived until all other guests had finished eating. Minimal apologies from staff. Clearly not interested in my ongoing custom.

1  Thank Margaret C