“Amazing pizza! ”

Mamma Mia
Ranked #48 of 793 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mamma Mia Bradford is a traditional family-run Italian restaurant that's been serving outstanding food and a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for over 30 years. We now have a custom built wood-fired oven - the only one in a Bradford restaurant. This means we're making the most authentic Neapolitan Pizzas you'll ever taste. Imported Italian ingredients of the highest quality, prepared by our own Neapolitan chefs. We feel that this, added to our already great reputation for superb steaks, seafood, pasta and vegetarian dishes makes us Bradford's 'restaurant for everyone'. Come along and give Mamma Mia a try soon!
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We visited Mamma Mias on Friday night with friends. As they live in Bradford they have been to the restaurant a handful of times and speak very highly of it. The food was fantastic however the service let it down in my opinion.
To start I had the carbonarra done 'the Italian way' and my wife had the garlic king prawns. Our friends had the fried mozzarella and prawns also. All the starters were delicious and the prawns were a highlight. The homemade bread to accompany the food was a nice touch. For mains we all had the wood fire pizzas which were out of this world! I've had a lot of pizza, especially in Italy, and these were just as good.
The service was a bit muddled, however they were really busy so it can be forgiven. I wouldn't want to dwell on this small negative as the food was excellent.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We used to frequent Mamma Mia's a lot when it first opened 32 years ago. However as we stopped venturing into town of an evening, we started to use new restaurants out of town.
However when our favourite was recently taken over, we decided to take our business elsewhere and combined a trip to the recently revived North Parade bars with a trip back here.
It was like we had never been away, the atmosphere was excellent and the place was busy. Just like it always was all those years ago.
we had a great night as a couple and returned last weekend with the family.
Again we had a great night and the food was excellent. The service was good, giving us enough time to chat before and during breaks.

1  Thank 594graham
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We visited for our nephews birthday with a table of 9 for tea.

Had starters and mains all of good quality.

Good offers available on the early bird menu.

Service was pleasant and quick. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We went for my husbands birthday and were brought some delicious home made bread and butter at the start of the meal. He had garlic mushrooms which were the best he'd ever had, then beef which was £18 but it was his birthday, and he said it was delicious. I had bread with oil and vinegar, which I probably wouldn't have had if I'd known about the free bread brought to the table anyway. Seafood pasta was not on the menu which was disappointing as I'd had it before, however the waitress said she'd ask if it could be made anyway, and it could. If I had to choose a last meal on earth, it would be Mamma Mia's seafood pasta. How lucky are we in Bradford to have this amazing restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Went here on the off chance for an evening meal. The rack of lamb was excellent, overall service good and food high quality would definitely recommend.