“fantastico”

Mamma Mia
Ranked #49 of 733 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mamma Mia Bradford is a traditional family-run Italian restaurant that's been serving outstanding food and a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for over 30 years. We now have a custom built wood-fired oven - the only one in a Bradford restaurant. This means we're making the most authentic Neapolitan Pizzas you'll ever taste. Imported Italian ingredients of the highest quality, prepared by our own Neapolitan chefs. We feel that this, added to our already great reputation for superb steaks, seafood, pasta and vegetarian dishes makes us Bradford's 'restaurant for everyone'. Come along and give Mamma Mia a try soon!
Reviewed June 10, 2014

So glad we found this great place.Although we hadn't booked they went out their way to accomodate us(21st birthday party on)superb food.Nothing any bother to this lovely family.Fishcake starter superb as was everything else.Wine list not too bad either.They even offered us a hand up/downstairs with wheelchair.Great atmosphere

Reviewed June 7, 2014

..and you can see why; very friendly staff and SUPERB Italian food including fab pizzas and steaks; also a very impressive and reasonably priced wine list

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We visited Mamma Mia's for my mum's birthday and we were welcomed into the restaurant in a very polite manner! I found both of the staff working very friendly and well mannered and would ask if we had enjoyed our meal at every given time. The food was delicious; I got a cheese garlic bread for starter and chicken and mushroom risotto for main and it was cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend to anyone around the area and the prices are very reasonable. We arrived just after 7pm but got told even though it says Early Bird finishes at 7 we were still able to get the offer which was excellent.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Visited this charming restaurant after checking our reviews on Tripadvisor. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the welcoming family! I say this as it was mother and son running the restaurant, with three working the kitchen! Amazing service and the food speaks for itself.
Good varied menu, really good prices. We arrived, after pre booking, at 6.45pm, it was packed. So I guess theatre goers for the Alhambra Theatre.
I had Asparagus and Palma Ham, this was served warm, which I hadn't had before, it was good, crisp asparagus. I had Veal in mushroom and cream sauce with vegetables and roast potatoes, again good. Dessert, home made Tiramisu, amazing.
What I loved about this restaurant was the food was good, cooked well, home made, no silly garnishes that have no reason to be on the plate!
The waiter, family member of owners, said they had received feedback about changing the restaurant appearance and decor, but this place has heart and soul, not clinical wall art or false decor, it is vibrant with red and white checkered table cloths, different coloured lampshades, quirky if you like, I wouldn't change anything.
Food great, price good, staff want to know you, I felt at home and when we left we were kissing on the cheek! Loved it.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We visited Mamma Mia's for a pre theatre dinner and found it to be friendly and welcoming. The food itself was of a good standard and reasonably priced.