“My sons birthday meal was fantastic”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #49 of 729 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mamma Mia Bradford is a traditional family-run Italian restaurant that's been serving outstanding food and a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for over 30 years. We now have a custom built wood-fired oven - the only one in a Bradford restaurant. This means we're making the most authentic Neapolitan Pizzas you'll ever taste. Imported Italian ingredients of the highest quality, prepared by our own Neapolitan chefs. We feel that this, added to our already great reputation for superb steaks, seafood, pasta and vegetarian dishes makes us Bradford's 'restaurant for everyone'. Come along and give Mamma Mia a try soon!
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

A group of 12 very well looked after as always be the staff. They make kids food on request which was brilliant. They sung happy birthday to my son which everyone joined in. Really fun atmosphere. Try the fillet steak special, my personal favourite.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here early one evening last week before going to the theatre.
From the outside it does not look anything special and the internal décor really needs updating but you go to a restaurant mainly for the food and it is here that Mamma Mia really scores.
The food is brilliant with well cooked generously sized portions and all served by various staff who had a smile on their face. We missed out starters due to time constraints but all had different main courses that were all well received, finished with profiteroles which were fantastic.
The price for both the food and wine for our party of 4 came to just over £70 which is a bargain.
If we lived closer we would come more often but plan to visit each time we come to Bradford for the theatre.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Both myself and Jackie have enjoyed the delights of this Italian restaurant many times, both Nella and Giovani are truly fantastic hosts at this no frills down to earth classic restaurant.

The food always reminds us of our holidays spent at Lake Garda and the Amalfi coast, the pasta and pizza's are of the best quality and the portions are always filling.

The staff are very friendly and ensure your experience is memorable.( Brian's birthday celebration performance is a real treat to watch)

I fully endorse the other trip advisors and congratulate Mamma Mia on its good standard of delicious Italian food. Many Thanks from Mr Bannister.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The trip from base camp in lower Bradford started well, but the steep climb to Upper Piccadilly had me in need of oxygen by the time I got there. It was worth it. Warm welcome from the staff, a table near the window, and we were settled. House red very drinkable. My colleague wolfed through his spicy chicken wings, and had room for one of my bruschetta -Freshly baked, toasted bread topped with tomatoes, olive oil and basil. A tasty start. He then had the thin slices of fillet steak with a dijon mustard sauce, which he ate with relish. I can never resist lobster ravioli. It was served with a bisque-ey sauce, and plenty of both. Again, no room for desserts, so cannot comment. Two large glasses of red wine each, (did I mention it was drinkable?) a reasonable £24 a head (inc tip). Thank you we will be back. (Also handed out your Christmas menus to our clients. Hope they come and see you.) Thank you for a pleasant evening away from home. .

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Not been here for years but struggling to find somewhere to go before a show in Bradford
Food really good. Best pizza for a while. Good service .will go back