“Food okay but....”

Mamma Mia
Ranked #45 of 783 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mamma Mia Bradford is a traditional family-run Italian restaurant that's been serving outstanding food and a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for over 30 years. We now have a custom built wood-fired oven - the only one in a Bradford restaurant. This means we're making the most authentic Neapolitan Pizzas you'll ever taste. Imported Italian ingredients of the highest quality, prepared by our own Neapolitan chefs. We feel that this, added to our already great reputation for superb steaks, seafood, pasta and vegetarian dishes makes us Bradford's 'restaurant for everyone'. Come along and give Mamma Mia a try soon!
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The place is in a time warp!

Its in serious need of a makeover which hasn't changed in over 20 years.

Food is good and service is friendly, but it depends on who is looking after you as a couple of the staff are ignorrant and in need of customer service skills.

Basically its a mediocre tired looking outlet charging high end prices.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Perfectly cooked food, family run, great atmosphere and good prices, cannot recommend here enough, you won't be disappointed :)

1  Thank Campervwanman
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Had the chicken Kiev an calzone, and the fish strips this is so much better than ital restaurant in Bradford the service really good all round perfecto mamma Mia mmmm keep up with all the good work will be coming back would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I love everything about the restaraunt...the atmosphere!! the food!! The dessert!! and the staff overall I would feel like going home if I went there again, I absolutely recommend it 100% plus I wouldnt mind eating there breakfast lunch and dinner!!! Everyday lol thats how much I love the place and the friendly staff

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The first time i came to Mama Mia with two of my friends they did not like it due to the design of the restaurant so we only had desserts and espresso. However, i thought i was fantastic the design gives it the era when they opened the it before 20 years ago. Also it makes you feel like you're in Italy, the vintage look on the walls and the red rounded tables and the italian staff who consist of the mother, her husband and their son and let me tell you they are so friendly and amazing. The desserts were amazing even my friends loved it, i had a cheese cake and espresso and i totally loved it. The second time i went with another friend and we had pasta salmone and cannelloni the two dishes were fantastic. Today i went and i had a warm goat cheese salad and then i had my cheese cake again and espresso.
I absolutely recommend Mama Mia to you if you pass Bradford.