“Terrible food and service”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #52 of 717 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mamma Mia Bradford is a traditional family-run Italian restaurant that's been serving outstanding food and a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for over 30 years. We now have a custom built wood-fired oven - the only one in a Bradford restaurant. This means we're making the most authentic Neapolitan Pizzas you'll ever taste. Imported Italian ingredients of the highest quality, prepared by our own Neapolitan chefs. We feel that this, added to our already great reputation for superb steaks, seafood, pasta and vegetarian dishes makes us Bradford's 'restaurant for everyone'. Come along and give Mamma Mia a try soon!
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Terrible, I can not believe how many good reviews this resturant has had, I certainly won't be going again. The service was poor and no appologes for having to wait an hour for our starter which was the antipasti, which was the worst I've even eaten followed by a Lasanya which was okay. No thanks.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Mia

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We booked for New Year's Eve and the restaurant was very busy. The service was very quick and efficient and we were promptly led to our table and offered drinks upon arrival. I had calamari for starter which was fresh and sweet. For my main I had the Americana pizza which oozed with cheese and was topped with spicy salami. The pizzas here are just like you would find in Italy and are in my opinion the best Italian pizzas you will get in the area. Not to be missed!

1  Thank spike1911
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Me and my partner eat out several times a week with the work we do and to find this gem in Bradford is amazing from the moment we walked in we just felt at home with a warm welcome. We was shown to our table after a drink at the bar ordered our food my partner ordered the lamb kababs and pasta and I had goats cheese and tuna and king prawns I must say the tuna was cooked perfect never had tuna like that before and my partners pasta was very good it tasted like it had been flown in fresh from Italy all round round this was a great dining experience and I will be sure to be back again soon thanks Nella and all the boys and girl

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have visited this restaurant many times and I have never been disappointed. Superb food, comfortable surroundings. But the thing that sets it apart is the service provided. You are welcomed in with genuine, natural friendliness, that makes you thoroughly relax.
My friend and I recently visited, the person that served us recommended the crème brulee it was one of the best deserts I have ever had.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I emailed the restaurant in advance to enquire if they had any gluten free options.. The response (and I still have the email) was that gluten free options were available on any pizza, pasta, chicken or meat dish. We visited the restaurant this evening to be told only pasta was available! 3 members of staff argued amongst themselves about the gluten free options available and after being charged £4.40 for half a coke and 2 blackcurrent and sodas we promptly left! Nothing more to say...