“Absolutely fine for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nando's - Bradford

Nando's - Bradford
Ranked #146 of 675 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naperville, Illinois
“Absolutely fine for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

My first ever Nando's experience - the whole Peri-Peri chicken fad having arrived after I left the UK in 1993.

Greeted by a young man who considerately sat me in a slightly quiet location by the window - the light and view were both better for a solo diner such as myself. Ordering was very straightforward and I had the chicken breast with Macho peas and spicy rice. Food arrived in quite a reasonable amount of time and was pleasantly presented.

Chicken was moist and perfectly cooked. Peas were actually very good retaining texture and taste with a good eye to seasoning. Spicy rice was similarly well done and tasty.

Once my food arrived it seemed as if I was a magnet for every passing member of staff - it felt as if I was being asked "everythin' all right mate?" about once a minute.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed visit to this Nandos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I've been to a few Nandos restaurants and would really rate this one - it's a great location in the centre of Bradford, the restaurant itself has a lovely decor, the staff and service were fantastic and the food was of the same quality standard I've come to expect from Nandos restaurants. I had a great experience here and would recommend to others.

• Visited April 2013
Brereton, UK
“Nando's is as Nando's is.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I ordered a butterfly wing chicken, with lemon herb topping, and a drink. The chicken was tender, moist and very tasty. The soft drink is great value. You pay once, and you can refill it ad infinitum.

Nando's may be a little limited on choice, but it is a chicken restaurant. I have yet to be disappointed with any meal I have eaten in any branch of this chain. If anyone from overseas has never tried it, please do so. I will warn you, though, that Peri-Peri sauce becomes addictive. If you cannot obtain the sauce in your home country, the cravings may just drive you crazy.

Visited March 2013
Leicester, UK
“not bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I recently went to the nandos in Bradford city centre (next to the cinema complex) and found it to be average.
I ordered take away as I was living at a nearby hotel and wanted to take my food back hotel room.
Ordered and was advised it would be 15 mins or so.
20 mins later, I asked where my food was ,and advised it was still being cooked....not too happy as I had worked a long shift and just wanted to get the food and get back....
Food was nice though, it is what you would expect at a nandos. I would go again, however, this time call prior to going so they can have the food ready for me to pick up

• Visited April 2013
Bradford
“Ok for lunchtime”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Visited here with work colleagues on a lunchtime. Decor very good, service ok, chicken burgers quite small. One of the drinks never materialised. Overall was ok for a quick lunchtime visit.

• Visited February 2013