“Horrible never going back”
Review of Anams

Anams
Ranked #199 of 739 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Me and my friends wanted to have a meal they all wanted to go to Manchester but I insisted let's go to Anams at the end I was gutted wished I hadn't bought all of em here. The food was tasteless and in the restraunt it was so cold I was shivering I couldn't enjoy my meal the curry I had in my plate had gone cold in minutes there wasn't a variety of salad starters wer awful and the curries had NO taste euugh the desert wer awful too I then asked a waiter Why is it so cold and she sed because its all open plan I sed no I've come here before in the winter months and its never been this cold and then she told me its under new management and then everything was in the clear pic

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went for a buffet which was ok but would like to go for a sit down meal so that I can compare.atmosphere was good and good environment. Plan on going in the near future I think for a buffet again it just easier at lunchtime.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Place is beautiful atmosphere is very nice and friendly. Lots of families. No alcohol is allowed. All food is halal. Massive all upu can eat buffet choice after 6pm. Value for money amazing but food was not great. Food was either too salty or too spicy. You just couldn't eat it. Nothing for the kids to eat except soggy chips and ice cream ... Had very bad stomach ache afterwards. The chicken pakoras were however very nice. The food could be very good if they just toned it down on the salt and spice. There is a big pond running through the restaurant and it looks very nice.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I ate at this restaurant with friends last month. For a buffet it is cheaper than the likes of Red Hot World Buffet and Nawaab and there is clear reason for it. There are a great selection of starters but the mains and desserts are a disappointment. I, myself was struggling to fill my stomach at an all you can eat buffet. I was disappointed to be told most of the fresh fruit juices weren't available to order. On the whole, the service was great but the food was not. It would make a great venue for a wedding, conference or any other occasion that requires feeding a lot of people.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Verry bad place, dirty and food is horible, wc is disgusting place...No desserts, all food is sooooo hooooot, absolutely disaster. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, better go to ''BRADFORD BUFFET'' or somewere were you'll feel better.....

2  Thank Irina I