“K.F.who???”

Chicken Cottage
Ranked #428 of 739 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed December 28, 2013

K.F.who???
I am not usually a in chicken eater but my partner enjoys a KFC now and again. Our local one is Saltaire which is not very good so we decided to try Chicken cottage just up the road from us. I am amazed it took us 3 years to try it. I can not believe what we have been missing out on! The chips/fries are absolutely gorgeous and even though I am not a fan of chicken we have been twice in less than a week and I am sure we will be going again by this time next week! The chicken is very soft, almost falls off the bone, the chips are gorgeous and the prices are excellent. I would assume all Chicken Cottage places are about the same. I will definitely not be using KFC again but looking for the nearest Chicken Cottage wherever I am. :-)