“NATIONAL MEDIA MUSEUM - Good Food Before or After A Film”
Review of Bradford

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bradford
Ranked #403 of 729 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Sunday evening, 9th Feb: I went to see the latest film in the wonderful 'Silent Films To Live Piano' BFI restoration series at the National Media Museum in Bradford. (Formerly the National Museum of Photography,Television & Film).

There is a new(ish) restaurant concession on the ground floor and I decided to try for it the first time after the film had finished (approx 8.00pm). I had heard good things about their stone-baked 'flat breads' (pizzas) and so I opted a Marguerita - but without the mozzarella cheese! I am usually reticent in seeking out my special dietary requirements in more 'mainstream' establishments but i need not have worried, as the manageress was very accommodating and
at pains to order something for me that was entirely satisfactory; even if it wasn't part of the standard menu.

My 'custom' pizza duly arrived and it looked very appetising indeed on the olive-wood serving board and subsequently proved to be equally good tasting. A nice pot of tea afterwards and it was a great way to round my night off - especially as it meant no messing around with having to make supper once I got home! I intend trying some of the other (pasta) dishes, next time and maybe a dessert or two, as the food certainly looks good all across the menu, having seen some of the other diners plates.

I go to see films at the Media Museum quite regularly, so the only 'problem' I may have in future is that having a light meal in relaxing surroundings, before or after a film, might become a habit!

1  Thank Vincent H