“pretty good”

Moo Restaurant
Ranked #428 of 683 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Moo Restaurant Situated in the heart of Idle, Moo Restaurant offers mouth-watering around-the-world inspired BBQ cuisine.The Moo Restaurant is renowned throughout the Bradford area for its divine style and presentation of traditional around-the-world inspired BBQ cuisine, this is achieved by paying special attention to every fine detail and only using the very finest ingredients.
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“pretty good”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The best thing about this place is the staff - although maybe I just forgot how friendly people are in this part of Yorkshire! I was eating alone as I was staying in the attached hotel on a course so I felt a bit uncomfortable dining alone . I was put at ease and the staff were so lovely.
It's an American diner theme and the posters advertising food challenges - how much dead cow can you stuff into your mouth before you throw up sort of thing - didn't fill me with hope. It was also very quiet but it was a Thursday.
The diner has a good choice of drinks and food - I had a vegetable burrito (I don't eat mass produced meat so decided this was the safer option) served with a lovely salad and a glass of
malbec. The portion was on the small side but was fine for me. It was all tasty, they had a few vegetarian options and the other diners meals looked good.
I didn't have coffee or dessert but it amused me when (sorry for eavesdropping) the man near me asked for an Irish coffee - apparently the woman who knew how to make them wasn't on no one else could do this. The customer wasn't bothered though 'ee don't worry lass' . It might be an idea to learn though!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank FifiOfGrimsby

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Pleasant Evening Meal”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was delicious, the service excellent and the portions huge. Reasonable value for money and plentiful portions!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank allyblain
“Lovely lunchtime treat”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited for the first time for lunch with a friend. We both chose a burger with different toppings. The burger was delicious and plentiful as were the toppings. The chips were the best I have had for a long time. Will definitely be calling again.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Tracycaravan1960
kp
“Burger land”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Slow service , burger type food with side salad drenched in oil. Chips triple fried ( thick & burnt)

Visited May 2014
2 Thank peterthepainter
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Tasty Ribs”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I came here with a friend on a friday night and the restaurant was fairly full. The waitress explained the menu, by the way if you want the beef short ribs they no longer sell it and it is to be taken off the menu, I only found this out when i placed my order for the ribs. Decided on the trio of hummous and bread luckily me and my friend decided to share this starter because it was definitely enough for two people easily. Then I had the pork ribs and shrimp with salad, there's a choice of sauces for the ribs two. I really enjoyed it, the ribs just fell of the bone, the salad had croutons and shaved cheese, not your normal lettuce and tomatoes. We then followed this by having cocktails which were delicious. The only thing negative I would say is because of the layout of the seating it tends to lack abit on atmosphere as you can't see the other diners. Would recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2014