“Best curry in years”

Ranked #176 of 733 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were visiting Bradford Uni and this restaurant was recommended to us. Fabulous. Our waiter Bilal was extremely courteous and helpful. Described and recommended foods. Amazing selection of foods- something for everyone. My husband said it was the best curry he had had in years, our son agreed. I had Chicken Tikka Masala which was delicious. Unfortunately I was too full for dessert, because the selection was amazing- just going to have to go back!! We are visiting from San Diego California and if we are in Bradford again we will be sure to visit again.

1  Thank Lesley H

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I took a group of school children as a reward for their hardwork and a fab time was had by all. Great food, great service and a great atmosphere made this a trip to remember for the children - and to top it off it was all done at a great price. A brilliant day, my year 6's and I thank you!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We have been to the Manchester one so decided to give the Bradford one as we
were in town. Went with family and kids, were greeted and seated immediately.
Portions were generous and I definately recommend the mixed grill.
Our experience of Bradford service has not been good so we were pleasantly surprised with the great service especially from Shaoib. We had a messy kid with us but they still looked after us.

1  Thank ae86scorpio
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Brackenhill children got a brilliant deal from Lahores which enable all the children to have a lovely treat for completing their SATs exams! Absolutely Fabulous service and they got free drinks and the most delicious chocolate cake! All staff greatly appreciated the generous deal with Lahores!!! Thank you so much for your generosity : - )

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Not being from Bradford I was a bit apprehensive that we wouldn't find the best place to eat. Needn't have worried, went on reviews on here, was not disappointed. Lovely restaurant, staff could not have been friendlier. Mixed menu but we stuck to curry as that is what we wanted. All 7 of us were very pleased with the different curries we had. All very reasonably priced as were the desserts. Doesn't serve alcohol, a lot of the restaurants we looked at didn't but water was plentiful and free! Must mention Larbi, hope I have that right. Great waiter, really made us laugh! Thanks for a great meal.