“Foodtastic!”

Ranked #154 of 739 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Im a regular at this place for the past 5 years. The staff are always welcoming and give you an accurate time for when to expect your food. The food is fresh and the lamb chomps are the bomb!
On some occasions I get my food delivered and tastes as good.
I would definitely recommend this place if you visit bradford.

Tasavar H, General Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you very much for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback, we are extremely happy that you enjoyed your experience with Mylahore and sincerely hope you will continue to do so. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries or suggestion

Kind regards

Mylahore Deli Bar
Taz@mylahore.co.uk

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I've been getting deliveries from here every week after my niece recommended it to me and decided to eat in for once. I was welcomed and had to wait for a short while which is manageable as the restaurant was busy at the time, and was shown to my table shortly after. The customer service and atmosphere was amazing, surrounded by bright colours and lively workers and customers.

I had ordered a chicken lasagne with chips and had a nice welcoming chat with the waiter aswell, he told me his name and if I had any problems to just ask for him. Service was excellent, as for the food, never let me down to this day. Good portions, colourful, tasty, there is a piece of love in every bite and you can tell that its quality food.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone for any kind of food. The vibe there is also brilliant for birthdays or just occasional visits with friends or family.

Dear Valued Customer

Kind regards

Mylahore Deli Bar
Taz@mylahore.co.uk

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I am always getting food from here cause my work is near and the food is so tasty & excellently prepared especially the meat lasagne, chicken wings & the desserts remind me of my school days overall the food & service is great

1  Thank Sobia a

Dear Guest
We are very happy to read the you had an enjoyable recent visit to Mylahore Deli Bar. We appreciate the time you have spent to give us this extremely pleasant and valuable feedback and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I regularly order food to be delivered from here. I live in Shipley which is over 3 miles away however I always get my food nice and hot. The chicken tikka masala is my favourite along with desi chicken stir fry.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Tried the lamb chops with garlic naan and only word to describe them is GORGEOUS!
For dessert I had an apple crumble with custard which was also delicious.

I will be visiting again soon.