“Good value ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

It isn't as good as the Manchester one but comes pretty close. Good food, good atmosphere and good value for money! It is very busy on a Saturday night though so will consider going during the week.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here last Sunday evening,ordered food from the early bird menu and were impressed with food and service. Four of us (all pensioners) don't normally go for Indian Food.This made a very pleasant change and we will certainly be coming again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Myself and my partner have been to the Nawaabs restaurant in Tong on many occasions and also enjoyed takeaway from there a number of times as it is just around the corner from our house.

It really is a fantastic restaurant, friendly service and very good pricing. We always share Paneer Pakora and Aloo Channa on Puri starters - both are delicious, the paneer pakora probably the best I have ever had!

The standby mains are vegetarian Rogan Josh for my partner - which she always enjoys and for me its the Nirali Special. This is an award winning dish and you can see why. I normally don't go for creamy curries - preferring hot and spicy - but this is one place I always make an exception. The sauce is delicious and the cashew nuts really compliment the chicken and seasonings! Try it!!!

A genuinely top quality Indian restaurant in a nice location. Plenty of parking, plenty of seating and really good food. They have perhaps been a bit unfortunate that the phenomenal Prashads has opened just around the corner. My top tip? Try both!!!

*and you get 10% off if you collect your takeaway order!*

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting to be very pleased with my visit, but I wasn't...
When asked if my meal was ok, I told the waiter that my Fish balti was oily. The waiter only smiled and walked away. I thought someone may come back to query my concern further, but nothing happened. I won't be returning, as there are many better curry houses in Bradford.

1  Thank kevdolphin
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Another fantastic meal with great customer dervice to match
Beats all the other big names . A must for all those visiting the area

1  Thank cookie200312