“Delicious” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Zoya

Cafe Zoya
Ranked #31 of 675 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I drove down from Scotland for a weekend away and ended up in Bradford! I saw Zoya's and luckily I found a parking space right infront of the Restaurant. I went in and the friendly staff faces were unmissable. I was seated fairly quickly and ordered my food which came in reasonable time. I had Lasagna and it was delicious. One of the best I've tasted and the Creamy chicken Pasta was a good dish too. On my way out I bought Some Desserts which were nice but a little pricy i think.

Overall a good experience and I would deffinitely recommend this to others in Scotland.

Anisa

Manchester, United Kingdom
“BIG NO NO”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Firstly the service was rubbish then the food was ok but desserts were poor barely had anything there.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“The Salims from Nottingham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Excellent cafe and restaurant dearly recommend the mixed grill as is exquisite ! Owners are lovely talkable people who would win any event for the worlds friendliest people! By Suleman the child who left Zoya with a beaming smile on my face!

Bradford
“Pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Visited this place a few weeks back.....quite nice surprised. The chicken burritos were very yummy! The poppadums and pickle tray added a traditional touch to this contemporary establishment!

Bradford, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I enjoyed the atmosphere and loved the desserts, I have been here twice now.

The starters were really good, I had grilled mix. I would advice not to order chips when you are visiting though as potion size is a bit small.

I loved the main course and desserts.

The waiters are helpful and always happy to service you.