“Average”
Review of Cafe Patisserie

Cafe Patisserie
Ranked #104 of 721 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: British
Description: Relax in our homely restaurant soft background music comfortable seating excellent decor
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Food is ok here. Lasagne was nice but they advertise vegetables as an option and when they came I was very disappointed because they were frozen boiled vegetables, not fresh. The ferrero Roche cheesecake was delicious though. Not child friendly. No child high seats.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

On recommendation I chose lasagne and chips, it came with hardly any mince. The taste of the lasagne was v bland, you could not taste any salt or any spices. There was no white sauce or any bolognese sauce in the lasagne.

1  Thank za786ra
Reviewed August 14, 2012

food is good and of good quality esp the steaks(ask for medium not well done), lasagnes and my favourite shepherds pie.

Whatever you order always get plenty of Yorkshire puds (they are aunt bessies) and ask for thick gravy.

You must... i mean MUST try the deserts... can see them displayed in the cabinet and all of them are made on site not bought in like other establishments... if the place isnt busy they will even show you the equipment in the basement

they offer sunday roast and they state on the menu that they rotate between chicken, lamb, beef and turkey.... but for the past year that i have been going it is always chicken and the roast chicken is suspiciously the same as the grilled chicken breast, which is always dry.

Service has always been top-dollar but not sure how that will be effected by the head waiter leaving

1  Thank Bhaisabs F
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Was recommended by a good friend of ours who's very fussy when it comes to food so my expectations were sky high. Boy we were not dissapointed . As we walked in we were greeted by a very smart member of staff, we where asked to take a seat. The cafe was busy and heaving with activity. As we sat going through the menu my wife said the ambiance and decor of the place is nothing like anything we had experienced in Bradford. The music was playing quietly in the back ground and the feel of the place felt u could be in any well to done cafe in London. The waiter came to take our order quick and efficently and noticed it was our first vist and recomended a couple of dishes to us. This made us feel very welcome.
In a matter of minutes our food came to the table. Well presented and looked very appetising. My wife ordered lasagne and I ordered chicken streak and fries. I have to say the lasagne was the very best we have ever had and my chicken was well seasoned and succulent. The waiter came over half way through our meal and asked if everything was ok and we told him it was fantastic. After our main we looked in the well stocked patisserie cabinet. They had approx 12 cakes and most of them are cheesecakes. We where told by the waiter that all the cakes were hand made and made by them. Well the cakes looked amazing. My wife chose the Eton mess cheesecake but I passed on dessert as my main course was well proportioned and I was content at that. My wife loved the cheesecake. Again simply the best. To sum up our visit it has to be said this is by far the best cafe in Bradford. It's certainly not the largest but what it lacks in size it certainly makes up in ambulance, super friendly and welcoming service and above all food to die for. This is the jewel in the crown as far as we are concerned and we will most definetly be back.