“What web site ?”

Express Golf Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Express Golf CentreHome of the beautiful 9 hole pay and play woodland Shay Grange golf course situated in the pretty village of Heaton near Bradford. Also featuring a 32 bay driving range, PGA golf academy, state-of-the-art custom fit studio, large golf shop with specialist ladies clothing and left handed sections and newly refurbished deli cafe serving delicious food and drinks!
Bradford, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“What web site ?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Tried and tried to go on the web site for this golf centre .....I could not make any sense of the various sites available ..I want to buy a new driver but could I find what ranges they stock ? no . ..so i will be spending my money elsewhere .

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alan C
Jordan G, Website Manager at Express Golf Centre, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hi Alan,

Firstly, thank you for leaving us some feedback, we always welcome suggestions in which we can improve our customer experience.

I'm sorry to hear you have found a problem with our website(s), would it be possible to contact me either on 01274 491 810 or at info@expressgolf.co.uk or pop in store and have a chat, so I can find out exactly what the issue was and how we can fix it.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could get in contact so I can to hear about your experience in more detail and if there is an issue that needs resolving we can address it straight away to prevent customers in the future having a similar issue.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks,

Paul - Website Manager
Tel: 01274 491 810
Email: info@expressgolf.co.uk

Wakefield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A TOP VENUE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Tremendous facilities,affordable prices and first class staff make this a golfing heaven.The coaching set up is particularly impressive as is the custom fit room with all the latest technology.The 9 hole course is well prepared and challenging

Visited September 2013
2 Thank smittywalt
Yorkshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great course and shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great 9 hole course and driving range plus the shop is now excellent and has fantastic clothing and clubs.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Marshy77
Jordan G, Owner at Express Golf Centre, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thanks for your review! It is much appreciated...hope to see you again soon...JG
Guiseley, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not bad, one of the better pitch and putts I have been to”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

A lot of par 3's, ranging from 120 to a monster 200 yarder.

Take a GPS as none play to what their board says.

Not bad for a quick game, you can manage 18 in at most 3 hours.

Surprisingly good driving range and an excellent pro shop, top off this place.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Pierech
Baildon, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Outstanding pay and play course.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I've been going to Express Golf (Shay Grange) for quite a few years now and all I can say is that it's an outstanding pay and play course. You simply will not find a better kept course for the price (£9-£12 for 18). The fairways and greens are excellent, with some challenging par 3s on the par 60, 9 hole course. I recently played on a par 72 championship course and could not tell the difference in green upkeep. It was only the speed that differed slightly.

The only downside is that it can get busy and the people who play aren't the world's best golfers. This is great if you're a beginner but can be a little annoying if you take your golf more seriously. So go early morning or early afternoon to avoid the rush midweek and weekend mornings.

There's also a well stocked shop, floodlit driving range and a decent cafe on site.

Well, well worth a visit for a cheap round of golf on a well kept course.

3 Thank Dan T