“Brilliant!”
Review of Toby's Tea Room

Toby's Tea Room
Ranked #85 of 733 Restaurants in Bradford
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Toby's Tea Room, located next to the canal on the edge of a farm in Apperley Bridge, West Yorkshire is a beautiful, serene and exceptionally welcoming establishment that you rarely come across, and when you do, you'll definitely want to visit again.It's as well hidden as they come, but a true gem. Set in an old barn conversion with a decent sized outdoor terrace, Toby's provides a chilled out, relaxed environment with a fantastic menu selection, amazing staff and a truly unique tranquil setting.The staff are so friendly and professional, the food and drink exceptional, and the overall experience is really something you have to experience to believe - what a find !!!! thanks Toby's for providing this getaway from everyday life !!!
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I pass Toby's tearoom quite regular during my Sunday strolls along the canal, not quite sure why I have never before considered popping in for a cuppa? Anyway, today was different as my family accompanied me on my walk and we decided to stop for tea, coffee and hot chocolate. From the moment we walked in we were hit by the amazing atmosphere. The tea room visually looked impressive with its wooden decks, gazebos and fairy lights ( my daughter and I got pretty giddy about that) inside was lovely as well, warm, homely and inviting! Your staff delivered brilliant service and the beverages were beautiful. Also worth mentioning that all your customers looked happy, like they came here all the time! Can't wait to visit again :)

Tobynot, Owner at Toby's Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Wow thank you - what an amazing review to read. We massively appreciate you taking the time to review us and we are extra delighted that you felt so well looked after. We strive to deliver the highest standards in all we do, and when it makes a difference to someones day, quite honestly that makes ours! Thanks once again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've walked and cycled past this place a number of times but never stopped. Now that I finally have visited I wish I had made the detour the first time I went past.

Right on the Leeds Liverpool canal set in glorious surroundings and a great outdoor area this place is a gem. Wether you after a warming coffee and cake or a more substantial meal and a beer this place has something to offer.

My walks and rides on the canal will take longer in the future!

We're delighted that you finally got to stop by and sample Toby's and even more delighted that you like us! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. we really do appreciate it. We hope that we see you again soon on one of your detours!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great location, service and atmosphere in this cosy little tea room. Breakfasts and breakfast sandwiches are a must! and all made fresh to order. Very child and dog friendly, and the new summer menu looks very exciting! especially the sticky sausage panini with onion marmalade and cheese, thats the next on my list! Plenty of seats inside and out to sit and watch the world go by, and run by extremely friendly and efficient staff. Next time you're having a walk or have visitors make sure you take them to Toby's!

Thank you Jay B for your very kind words. We're so pleased you enjoyed Toby's and are looking forward to trying our new menu. We worked long and hard to sample all the panini and sandwich combinations, it was hard to say goodbye to some long standing favourites, but we hope the new additions will please just as much. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

A group of us (family) 7 adults and 1 child - all visited Tobys tea Rooms on Mothers Day morning. The place, service and staff were all wonderful! We had a great time and the breakfasts were delicious.

The location of the tea rooms made it a really nice treat - being down by the canal.

we will deffo be back - and will highly recommend it!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we really value and appreciate all feedback. We're delighted that you all had such a lovely time and enjoyed your breakfasts! We hope that you can visit again soon! If you don't already like us on facebook, please take a look as we often post special offers just for our facebook friends.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

A wonderful location, friendly staff and the best chocolate brownies I ever ate. Very dog friendly and so lovely staring in to the canal whilst enjoying a cup of tea with my loved ones ....

We're so please that you and your loved ones enjoyed your time at Toby's. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and comments with us, it means a lot to us. We hope you visit again soon