“Thorntons Gem”
Review of Manzil Restaurant

Manzil Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 706 Restaurants in Bradford
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Manzil is a family run Indian Restaurant situated in the heart of Thornton Village on Market Street, just a hundred yards from the birthplace of the Brontë sisters.
bradford
“Thorntons Gem”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been to Manzil on numerous occasions , with lots of different people, for lots of different reasons.... Family celebrations.. friends get togethers.. meetings..cosy chats..boisterous Christmas do's..& just because we couldn't be bothered cooking... I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with the food, the service, the ambience, the price.... Please don't ever leave Thornton Manzil !!! :-)

• Visited March 2013

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I would eat here every day if I could. It is lush. I honestly cannot think of a much nicer place to eat, right Henry?

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Marlowe D
Halifax, England, United Kingdom
“hot date”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I went to the Manzil with Family, the food was excellent, service was good and the price was spot on, we had the mixed starter for 4 & I must say that we felt quite full after that, then I had the special mixed meat curry for my main with 3 chapties, and that did it I was definately on tilt, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys spicy food it is a real little gem with good honest Asian cuisine, parking is in the local pubs car park a few doors away, overall a good night out and good value for money.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Steve G
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We live locally so pop in often. Always great service and food! The 3 courses for £7.95 is exceptional value! We recommend to all our family and friends!

England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family and friends”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

this is a great place to drink and dine, with friends or family. great customer service and very friendly faces. oh yeah and the food is gorgeous! i have bin to this resturaunt so many times and its still onevof my faves!