All reviews moo restaurant continental breakfast self service leisure facilities salt water pool steam room and sauna fruit and yogurt wall paper included in price family party young man on reception on arrival iron and ironing board booked rooms friendly hotel overnight stay reception staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent 1 night at this hotel & enjoyed every moment
The staff were friendly & helpful
The room was clean & tidy
The bed comfy & slept like a baby
Continental breakfast had everything u need & they were forever restocking the food n drink

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel through booking.com to attend a tournament in the area.

We arrived in the afternoon and were greeted by a friendly gentlemen on reception who showed us to out room.

We made use of the leisure facilities - pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room before havig dinner at the attached restaurant.

The leisure facilitates were hreat and not too crowded. The restaurant was very empty but the waitresses were good and even pointed out hotel guests get a discount which we hadn't been made aware of previously. I had pizza which was very filling and really nice.

The hotel room was very very spacious and the decor is a little dated, but that wasn't really an issue. The towels provided were a bit scratchy but the room had decent provisions in toiletries, wardrobe, sofa, desk, hairdryer. The tv was a bit small but did what we needed for one night.

However when we tried to sleep for the night the bed was uncomfortable (hard mattress and scratchy linen), the room was way too hot and there was a green light on the ceiling the entire night which was distracting. In all we had an awful nights sleep and overslept in the morning as a result. We had no time for breakfast or to speak to any staff as e left - not that any were on reception when we left.

The lower price reflects what you get. I think there were some positives to this hotel but a good nights rest is the most important thing and I'm afraid that's where they fall rather short of expectations.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed over the weekend (13th-15th july) with a very large group. The Hotel is very pleasant. Staff were easy to find and there were plenty of them ready to help with any query or problem we had. The room was huge plenty of room for a couple or a couple with a toddler. Food and drink, can't fault them. Plenty of food was available in the morning/evening and for such a large group to cater for it was all very tasty. Being from down south I must say drink prices were very reasonable, I often had to check see if they added it all up correctly. Will I come back? Yes not just with the group I was with. But would also come back for any other occasion i need a decent hotel in that area for.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and i have just returned from our two night stay along with a large group of friends, we had a fabulous time! The staff were really friendly especially Adam! The breakfast was great with alot of choice. The rooms are absolutely huge and beds are comfy. I would absolutely return again.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay with a large group, we were looked after from the minute we arrived. I was in a twin room which was huge and bright. The food was lovely although would have preferred to serve ourselves, the restaurant is cheap and the food beautiful. The staff work incredibly hard and they were so helpful.