“A great day out and a tale to tell....”

St Leonards Farm Park
Ranked #19 of 81 things to do in Bradford
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular Farm and Indoor Play Area situated in the picturesque village of Esholt near Leeds and Bradford now offering 3 pre-bookable activities: School & Group trips March to July annuallyPrivate Indoor Fun Barn Parties every weekendFarmer James Holiday Club Childcare 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday during school holidays. Check website for dates.Contact Denise or Jane for further information, a chat or to book.Sorry we no longer take general admissions.
Hawkshead, United Kingdom
“A great day out and a tale to tell....”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I visited Framer James' Fun Barn about a month ago and had a great time with four of my granddaughters - aged 8 down to 2. The youngest fell in love with the really steep slide that ends in a ball pit and wanted go after go with grandpa. I had my mobile phone in my trouser pocket and little did I know that it had fallen out during one of our many 'landings' in the ball pit.
I phoned Farmer James' and they said they'd look for it. After 2 weeks, I gave up all hope of seeing my phone again. Two weeks later I got a phone call telling me it had been found! I couldn't believe it. I offered to pay postage as we don't live nearby, but they wouldn't hear of it. Two days later, my phone was home, safe and sound. If that isn't good service, I don't know what is!
Thank you, all of you at Farmer James'. We'll be back.....of course!!

Visited June 2013

“Great day out for all the family :)”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is the second time I have visited farmer James's farm and both times have been fantastic, the petting corner is great and the staff are so friendly, really enjoyed the tractor trip from farmer James himself! Good value for money and plenty to do to keep the kids occupied.

Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Overpriced”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I visited this attraction yesterday with my two year old grandson, after standing in a queue behind an organised party , before someone realised that there were public stood there , there must be somewhere else to congregate parties. The guy on the till really did not know what he was doing so took him ages to get people through , this was through a very small shop where tiny hands can touch everything , delivery men delivering things and buggys in the way . Too stressed before I even paid. It then cost me over £11.00 to go in which I though was a bit steep after going to another play barn in the area that cost little over £2.00.I was then asked if we had socks on , when I said no I was told that I could buy them for £1.00 per pair !
When we went into the play barn all the slides were way too big for my grandson there was a very small area that my grandson could actually play on I was very disappointed.
We then went to look around the animals , which I have to say were very well looked after.
The food in the café is overpriced too so we left after about 1 hour.

Visited August 2013
Tarporley, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent farm , in the same location where Emmerdale used to be filmed”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excelent day out when at a loose end , not to pricey , nice picnic area, great animals including meercats,

Visited May 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun family day out”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had a really fun afternoon with our two year old twins. The negative reviews about the play barn are unjustified in my opinion as I think it right that you supervise your young children, and it's extra fun for the adults going down the big slides with your toddler! Perfect for families with younger children as there is plenty to keep them occupied and interested even though it is a fairly small place (which we like). Well thought out separate areas all fenced in so your toddler can have a run around outside and see all the animals. Only sorry that we only just discovered it and they are scaling down from September so visit whilst you can!

Visited July 2013