“Exceptional”

Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed December 15, 2013

From the warm welcome right through the whole stay we found the staff attentive, professional and accommodating. Special thanks to Natasha. The room was faultless and breakfast was superb. If you're in Bradford then this is the place to stay. Choice of parking nearby. Overall great value from Premie Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NJTLEEDS
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear NJTLEEDS,

Thank you for your exceptional feedback, I am so pleased to read that you found your room faultless and your breakfast superb, I will pass on your kind comments about our attentive, professional and accommodating staff, especially Natasha, who is a shining example of us all. Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 12, 2013

What a pleasure to have stayed here. I advised that I had to have secure parking due to to tools that were kept in my van overnight. Staff made sure my van was parked under their CCTV and watched all night.

Excellent service both at check in and restaurant.

Would be more than happy to return to this hotel.

Love premier inn, what you see is what you get, and if your unhappy, a full refund! What more do you need?

Stayed: December 2013

Dear Martyn R,

WOW, thank you for your fantastic generous feedback, I am so pleased and proud to read that you found the hotel to be very clean with great staff, so glad we could accommodate parking your van. Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at the Premier Inn in Bradford. Firstly, staff were excellent, from the moment I arrived to my departure they were very helpful and friendly.

The hotel was immaculate and beds extremely comfortable so a good night's sleep was enjoyed throughout.

Breakfast perhaps a little overpriced and kitchen service perhaps a little slow first thing in the morning however it was an enjoyable stay. I have booked again for next year due to another business appointment and recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SteveSargasso

Dear SteveSagasso,

Thank you for your very nice feedback, I am so pleased to read that you found the hotel to be immaculate with very helpful and excellent friendly staff, which provided you with a good nights sleep. Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed here for one night in December. Friendly reception staff, nice clean room, quiet, beds a bit on the firm side, good choice for breakfast. On site cafe/bar and restaurant. Good location a 2 minute walk to leisure complex with Cineworld, Frankie and Benny's, Nando's, pizza restaurant and bowling alley. 5 minute walk to shops. No on-site parking, but parking in public car parks behind the hotel, £2.50 or £4 for 24 hours. I would have given it 5 stars but we had a problem with the heating in the room, but were given a refund the next morning under their 'Good Night's sleep guarantee'.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear dianews,

Thank you for your nice feedback, I am pleased to read that you found your bedroom to be very clean with very friendly reception staff, and the hotel to be in a good location for your needs. Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed on a windy night, metal cladding outside banging all night resulting in very poor nights sleep. Mentioned this in the morning to staff who couldn't have been more sympathetic and professional resulting in a refund without question.Unfortunately breakfast was dissapointing, had to wait long time for bacon, eggs and sausages. Again staff very helpful and friendly, at this Premier Inn they are a credit to the company.Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nick7p,

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased to read the staff saved your stay,we have looked in to the issue you found with the outside cladding and dealt with it,thus preventing a disruption to any one else.On a brighter note I am pleased you scored us 5 out of 5 for, our rooms, cleanliness and our staff service. Lets hope we see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon, hopefully ours.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Lovely hotel food and service was dreadful though !
When I booked this I was told there was a buffet cooked breakfast that you could help yourself to ! I was there for 5 days and this only happened the once the other days I needed to order my food and wait 25/30mns for the food and as I had appointments to get to this caused me problems!
Also the guaranteed sleep that if you don't have a got night they will refund your stay but there is no way of contacting anyone in your room as there is no phone to call the reception!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our breakfast service did not meet your expectations. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Rather late booking this for an unexpected weekend away from home. Was very impressed with everything from smart and tidy reception/restaurant area, helpful staff, great clean, spacious (family) room and modern bathroom. Breakfast good quality and varied.

We had a little leak seeping from under the bath (I kept wiping it but it kept returning) rm. 312 but I have advised reception, so I guess it will be investigated and fixed.

A great place, keep up the hard work, it reflects very well on all the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear 1971GailB,

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased to read you found the hotel to be "great" for your unexpected visit to us, and your kind comments about your clean spacious family bedroom, helpfull staff and our good quality and varied breakfast. We found a small pipe under the bath had come loose, now fixed, thanks for letting us know. Lets hope we see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.