Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel
$49
  • Breakfast included
$101
$56
Jurys Inn Bradford(Bradford)(Great Value!)
$53
Dubrovnik Hotel(Bradford)
$62
$50
$47
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
$39
ibis
Midland Hotel(Bradford)
$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantcar parkmulti storeycheap parkingcity centredisabled parkingleisure exchangeexcellent stayfamily roomexcellent valuealhambra theatrestayed here for one nightnational media museumleisure complexnight's sleeproom was large
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My parents were visiting us for the weekend & because their usual Pemier Inn (The Old Brickworks) was full they opted for here. They were given a 7th floor quiet room at their request & had lovely views facing BCFC & beyond. We went to meet them at the hotel for a meal. We were VERY IMPRESSED with the decor & the staff were friendly. The food was super & at a great price. I usually only will stay in 4* Hotels so i was quite apprehensive about going here, however I was SO impressed im going to book us in for a night soon when the kids are at grannys!..If I could have one of the lounge chairs to take home I soooo would!...Having previously stayed in a certain 4* Canary Wharf Hotel this was actually better I have to say & for a much better price!..Im going to stay in one in London next time I go in summer!..Deffo stay here..ohh my parents did say that out of the three mornings one of the breakfasts wasnt up to parr but this was probably due to a different chef!..They slept very well(fri-mon) & the place was very clean throughout.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room on higher floor..
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear ffl0wer, thank you for your kind feedback, we are so pleased that your parents enjoyed thier break with us. I am glad they chose us over our friends at Premier Inn-The Old Brickworks, perhaps we may become thier hotel of choice now. Realy pleased to read that you were VERY IMPRESSED with our decor and staff. I will look out for your booking when the kids are staying at Grannys. I will keep any eye out for any missing lounge chairs !!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Usual high Premier Inn standards, good value for money, new hotel was clean and quiet at night. As for Bradford, wow, feral is the word that comes to mind about many of the characters we saw. Something really needs doing to it to stop a downward spiral. Back to the hotel, the only black mark was a lukewarm breakast, the ingredients were fine, it was just a bit cold. Told a member of staff who microwaved it for me, but I'm not too sure the message got back to the bosses, maybe this will?

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Dear Tom, thank you for your review about the hotel. I am pleased to read that you thought the hotel to be really nice, was clean and quiet. Your message did get to the management and the kitchen team !! Thank you. Though I dont agree whole heartadly about your comments re Bradford itself, there are elements that are rather unsavoury, but sadly I suspect that happens in most other deprived cities and towns. I do believe the council are trying to address this situation, a massive challenge though. Lets hope we can win you over and stay again and not be too put off by Bradford !!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have never reviewed anything before but we were so pleased with this hotel that I would like to recommend it to others. We stayed in a family room with 2 adults and 2 children. The staff are extremely attentive and friendly. The room had a very pleasant feel to it and was spacious and immaculately clean.

The breakfast was very good and great value. Dinner was distinctly average and out of a microwave but I suppose you can't have everything. The location is good, central but we did not hear any noise from outside. I didn't like the 'booths' at receptions - a desk is much better - but on the whole the modern features of the hotel are very nice and it is remarkable to get such a nice hotel for such a modest price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear Mark 0 Thank you for your review following your stay with your family at the Premier Inn Bradford Central. I am so pleased that you felt that you had to write a review on this occasion. I will be sharing your review with my staff on our staff notice board.We do offer great value for money in all our Premier Inns and hope that you will be staying with us again.
Kindest regards

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed here a couple of nights over the Jubilee weekend with my husband. Reception is very modern with staff standing behind "booths" and managed to check in an hour early, which was brilliant as we needed to freshen up after the Bradford park run.
The room was very clean, bed large and TV perfect for watching from the bed at the end of the day. Everything felt pretty new so we felt a bit pampered.
Breakfast was something we did not book ahead but then decided to pay the £8.25 each for it as it seemed very good value. Location is very central and a doddle to find once you know your way. Sadly the city itself was a bit austere and empty that weekend, which is a shame. Had good nights' sleep every night as the thick curtains really keep out all the light. Highly recommended with very friendly staff.
Oh, the parking is very easy, too. Park in the multi-storey behind the hotel. For £4 for 24 hours it's good value and very handy. There's a leisure centre behind the hotel with chain restaurants etc but we did not go there.

Room Tip: A room on the first floor - very handy as the lift is slow.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review, which I will be sharing with the team. The hotel was opened in December 2011 but I agree still looks new clean and fresh. The car parking has got even better as a new car park has opened this week who actually now only charge £2.50 for 24 hours. Interested to read your comment about slow lift, we actually have 2 and they are very quick !!! Hope we see you again when Bradford itself may be a bit busier !

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Me, my wife and children had a great stay at this hotel, the hotel is very modern and not what you expect from a premier inn when we arrived we were greeted by Jonathan the reception manager he was really good with us and ensured we had everything we needed for our stay, when we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the whole room...during our stay we experienced a difficulty with the a/c this was very quickly resolved by Jonathan and a lady on reception i think her name was Lisa? they were both great! unfortunately we did not dine in the restaurant as we went to an Indian restaurant not far from the hotel, however we did have breakfast in the hotel which was very tasty and cooked to perfection. Will definitely use the hotel again!

Room Tip: The room we had i think was 405 this was very spacious and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rgrimes561
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Thanks for your great review. I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay and I will be sharing your comments with Jonathan and the housekeeping team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon when we hope you will try our on site Thyme branded restaurant for dinner.