Clarion Cedar Court Hotel Bradford
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
$46
$72
$76
PremierInn.com
1,198 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiessteam roomgroupon dealevening mealhealth clubbar pricesweekend breakfood was lovelyexcellent value for moneyfollowing morningtea and coffeefull englishmotorwaygemmagymdiscoyorkshire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2013

With my work i have to travel all over the country and get to stay in a lot of different hotels and a lot of best western hotels, altho I live in Bradford it is some times easier for me to stay at a hotel close to where I work instead of fighting the morning traffic, i have stayed here a few times and each time is always a pleasure, rooms are always clean service is good staff are very friendly which is usually the key to a good hotel. The breakfast was lovely as usual always sets me up for the day. Highly recommended. Compliments all round.

Room Tip: The spa I don't get time to use but would love to
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights commencing 17 May as part of an Emmerdale weekend, organised through Crusader Holidays. We had a nice, modern room with very comfortable beds, full bathroom with shower and the hairdryer was excellent so no need to bring your own. Our telephone didn't work and a promised replacement never turned up, which could have been a problem in an emergency. Food was good and both dining rooms we used were spotless and very well organised. We found staff to be helpful and friendly. Only downside: Our welcome pack contained two complimentary drinks vouchers but, when we tried to use them at dinner on our second night, we were told that spirits were not included, so we paid full price for our drinks. A lady [on our table of 6 persons] tried to exchange hers for a glass of wine but also had to pay. There seemed to be confusion about these vouchers and it might have been better if they had not been given to us in the first place as unnecessary embarrassment was caused. I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: E-mail ahead to ask for a quiet room if staying at weekends as they have functions going on
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My niece was getting married in Bradford and my heart was sinking. Being from London I dreaded negotiating my way round the streets of an unfamiliar town. But the weekend was a joy. The food was great, beginning with a generous breakfast for every taste served by a warm and watchful staff: Little Mo with a never empty coffee pot, Craig, Christina, Ellie and Carly making sure everyone was well looked after. Whenever I was lost Zoe Fox was at my elbow with suggestions for how to buy a swimsuit, another key for the room or whatever was required. We had a series of varied and delicious meals and I was also aware that another large party's coach had broken down and they somehow managed to fit them all in, graciously and with seemingly no effort. It was a joyous weekend anyway, and they just made it excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Sean B, General Manager at Clarion Cedar Court Hotel Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Mrs Chapwell
What a delight it was to host Aisling & Duncan’s wedding. The Hotel over the weekend was such a lovely place to be for all concerned. Your friends and family made it such a pleasure to look after you all. We are looking forward to a catch up to see the photos when they are ready.
All the best

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I organize a bodybuilding show in Batley, I put my guests up at the Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford and have done for years, the staff are very professional and polite, the rooms are top quality. Most of my guests stayed for the weekend so we used the hotel restaurant twice, I go every weekend to different restaurants mainly italian but the hotel restaurant is one of the best we have attended fantastic food and service, and not over priced.
I would like thank a few of the staff who the stay enjoyable, Sara who organized everything , Zoe restaurant Supervisor,Joanne At the Bar,Charanjit,Hayley, Katie the Manager.and not forgetting the Chef, only six months to my next show can't wait, TOP CLASS HOTEL

Room Tip: Book Now you won't disappointed
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Mr Jeffreys
Thank you so much for your kind words, they are most valued from a regular guest. The team read tripadvisor and will be delighted for the recognition, they work very hard to make our customers smile. We look forward to welcoming you back in Autumn.
My best regards

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Had high hope when booking as a Best Western Plus.

On arrival I wasnt disappointed as the surroundings were excellent. After a slight issue with finding the reservation I was directed to the rooms.

On finding the room I had been put in a twin despite booking a double. I called reception and was immediately moved to the correct room. Excellent service and the key was brought up to me rather than taking all my kit back to reception.

The room was a bit tired looking but had everything i needed.

I used the onsite bar and also ate on site and was pleased with the quality of food and the helpful, friendly staff.

Nothing close by to walk to so will need to use car if looking to eat out but would recommend onsite facility.

I didnt use the gym or pool so cannot comment on these.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Matt A
Thank you for your review, an honest and constructive appraisal. As your only issue was the age of the bedroom I am delighted to say we have already commenced a refurbishment programme to tackle the remaining rooms we need to upgrade. I would urge you to try our leisure and gym next time, we are very fortunate with the extent of our onsite facilities and superb location. Let me know when you are staying next to thank you in person.
Regards