“great place , friendly staff and close to major road network”

Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
walsall
“great place , friendly staff and close to major road network”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

As a regular client the staff are friendly and helpfull . The rooms are clean and tidy , they are cleaned daily even for long stay users like me . There has been changes for the better , the lounge menu has changed with more specials through out the week . If you don`t fancy anything off the menu they will make something for you within reason . The room has flat screen tv and wi-fi connection which is easy to connect to and lounge area has SKY tv. The location of the hotel is ideal for me as its very close to the major road network .

2 Thank iggy121
Nickccb, Manager at Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2011
Many thanks for your recent review, It great to hear that you have a excellent stay at The Cedar Court Bradford, we looked forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future Regards Dianne Foster Reservations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Staff excellent, food excellent, rooms clean, fabulous health centre and all in the most convenient of locations. I certainly will stay again.

Room Tip: Be nice to the receptionist!
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Nickccb, Manager at Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel, responded to this review, June 3, 2011
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 26, 2011

As I was on buisness in Bradford I phoned the hotel and from that moment on the service was brilliant! I stayed in a standard double room which was very clean and tidy will excellant lighting in the room and as I had some work to do that evening this helped alot, the room was very homely and this helped as i am away from home alot.
I had an evening meal in the resturant and this was very good too nothing was too much truble from the servise to ordering the food, they also have a choice of specials and will go out of their way to cook something that is not even on the menu. I went for a few drinks in the lounge and the bar staff there were very frindly and also served you well. the nights sleep was excellent and I was not desturbed at all untill my wake up call i asked for.The breakfast was good and had some really friendly staff on at the time over all im very please with my stay a fully recomend this hotel to anyone who is in need of a hotel room in bradford. Well done to all the staff.

1 Thank tuc99
Nickccb, Manager at Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Cumbria
Reviewed May 25, 2011

M first stayed at the hotel about 18 months ago with my family, I had to return to Braford for work and stayed at the Cedar Court for it'slocation, just off the M606, M63. Can't ask for better.
From the reservation to the check in to my check out it couldn't have been better, I have stayed in many hotels around the UK and Europe for my work and this hotel can match any one.

the young lady on reception, Beth, was very polite and gave me full details of the hotl and even gave me a quiet room overlooking the garden on the 3rd floor and lovely room with a large flat screen TV. My room itslef was clean and well presented.

I decided to have room service as there was football on the large screen in the lounge and wanted a bit of peace. My meal was very good, came in a timely manner and well presented.

I would also like to mention the man on reception late that night. There was a problem in the room next door to me and he dealt with it very well.

Breakfast was amazing, a young girl, Zoe was very good a lovely manner and very chatty. there was a wide variety of choice, not good if you are on a diet....... although there was plenty of fruit and youghurts but the fry up was too tempting.

I didn't get the opportunity to go for a swim. but next time I am in bradford I will definietley check it out.

I left the hotel with the lasting impression of very friendly staff who really seem to care for you throughout yout stay.

I would recommend this hotel, I find it hard to believe some of the negative comments I have read previously.... they must be working hard to improve

1 Thank Airedaletraveller
London
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Room rather worn - seen better days.

Only stayed one night -

Room very dusty , headboard and lamps next to bed especially were coated in dust.

Not very pleasant to know the room is not 100% clean.

Also lots of curly black hairs in the bathoom -

3 Thank jtuk1
Nickccb, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Constructive feedback from our guests is vital in enabling us monitor and maintain our high levels of service and guest care.
I can assure you I have had a discussion with the Housekeeping Manager re your issues encountered.
I am sure we will be able to address the poor impression and look forward to welcoming you back in the not to ditant future.
Mr N Testa

Travelers are raving about these Bradford hotels

Dartford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I was attending a family wedding and would highly recommend this hotel for the following reasons,
1, staff friendly and actually care about your stay,
2, fab swimming pool and gym free to guests to use.
3, food excellant mouthwatering even made my extremley fussy toddler something seperate from the wedding menu at a moments notice.
4, made my familys day such a special day.
many thanks to all involved. x

Room Tip: family room 100
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Many thanks for your recent review.
It is great to hear that you have a excellent stay at The Cedar Court Leeds Bradford.
I have passed your positive comments on to the entire staff.
We looked forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
Dianne Foster Reservations Manager
Reviewed May 24, 2011

We booked 10 rooms at the hotel and were told a rate of £55 per night at the checkout the rate was changed to £80. The staff at breakfast were very rude and did not take the order correctly. I ordered tuna melt from room service and the cheese from it was stuck on to the inside of the serving plates

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank JunaidJ
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Constructive feedback from our guests is vital to enable us to monitor and maintain our high levels of guest care and service.
I have asked my Head chef to investigate the quality of your room service order and I have also spoken to the Restaurant Manager re your comments of the breakfast staff.
I have already taken the time to investigat your cconcern re the room rate and I am confident that the rates charged to you at check out were the rates agreed at the time of booking.
Mr N Testa