“Excellent service, nice size rooms with little touches that will make your stay worthwhile.”
Review of Dubrovnik Hotel

Dubrovnik Hotel
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Hotel is very friendly, they will go that bit further to make your stay as comfortable. Food is excellent. Rooms are good size (we stayed in superior room). Small crack in the wall but made no difference that's the only bad thing we could say. Would definately come back again.

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I was recommended this hotel by a colleague who had previously stayed at this hotel for a business trip.
The hotel is not located in a good part of Bradford and appears out of place.
My first impression was ruined by the unhelpful and unwelcome reception.
I was not made to feel very welcome. This may have been due to the fact that I was the only guest that night.
The room and bathroom however were both very spacious but the shower needed a more thorough clean due to mould.
The shower temperature was also very dangerous as it was extremely hot and I was unable to change or control the temperature.
I got the impression that this hotel was struggling and this was evident by lack of housekeeping in some areas.
I would certainly not stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was booked into the hotel by my company whilst I was working in the area and expected the usual. What I found was a mid-size hotel run by a family and their very long serving staff, where nothing was too much trouble, service and food excellent, every area of the hotel well presented with up to date decor and scrupulously clean. I had some of the best nights' sleep I have ever had when away from my own bed. Cannot speak more highly of this place, which also has secure parking, wi-fi, and access to a top quality local gym. Top of my list for a return visit.

Room Tip: I am told the rooms in the extension at the back of the hotel are the quietest although the road has...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Clean, affordable, very friendly staff. Nothing wrong with it. Though the bed was really good, would prefer a slightly bigger one

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2011

A fabulous hotel run and managed by an excellent team of staff that go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Rooms are clean and spacious with modern bathrooms. Food is generally very good with a varied choice. As part of a business group- we asked for a themed evening meal one night and chose Mexican- and wow - did they do us proud with Gary the waiter dressing up as a mexican!! Staff will book you taxis and recommend other places to eat if you wish to stray out.
Conference facilities and lunches are also excellent. The bar stays open for as long as you wish too. I cant recommend it enough and would certainly stay if up in Bradford again

Room Tip: Look for offers on late rooms.com
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Comfortable, clean, good value, and unexpected permitted use of function room for party of friends after a conference; - really welcoming and no charge made.

Room Tip: Superior Double lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I stayed in the Dubrovnik Hotel on Oak Avenue during a recent visit to Bradford and
I cannot reccommend them highly enough.
The staff are both courteous and welcoming and the schedule of rates will
not be beaten.
Moreover, the Dubrovnik is not far from the city centre and I always walked
rather than take a taxi.
The manager, Ned Basic, is only too happy to make an offer for their cost
of stay to any prospective client in advance.
I am very happy to recommend the Dubrovnik and my next sojourn there
will be my third..