“TOP MARKS”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Paprika lounge
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Me and my wife would consider ourselves regulars now and go weekly to the restaurant .The food is always of a high standard and full of flavour,the rice dishes are fragrent and light not covered in grease as in other places.The take away food is also of good quality and always seems to have been freshley cooked and not slung together,price wise ,well the paprika is hard to beat.Well done faz and his brother keep up the good work.

Darren H, Public Relations Manager at Paprika Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review about Paprika on Tripadvisor.
I have passed on your review to Faz and Ali and the rest of our staff who value your comments.
We have lowered our drink prices so you find Paprika even harder to beat.
Our food is freshly prepared using the finest ingredients to give you the quality that you deserve and make your experience in Paprika wanting you to come back on a weeekly basis.

See you soon, The Paprika Management Team.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent food, great service...and very good value for money, really cant fault it. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Helena11

I have passed on you comments to all the staff at Paprika and they value your feedback. We aim to make sure that every guest receives professional, friendly and courteous service and of course freshly prepared food using the finest ingredients.
We have now lowered our drinks prices so on your next visit you have even better value for money.

Paprika Management Team.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Shame this restaurant is hardly visited. The food is great - best curry I've had for a long time. Travel from Huddersfield to go and it's worth it. Owner always hospitable

2  Thank Minkybinks
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food is delicious, my partner and i had starters and a main course each. Very tasty, well cooked, yummy. We eat out quite often,and would say that the paprika is well above average, we will definetely be returning. One of the best curries i have had. I have recently discovered that if you book a table on line you get a 20% discount off your bill, ( please check this first though ).

1  Thank swithy56
Reviewed August 30, 2012

In my opinion...a hiddden jem.. and anyone who follows my world domination tour, will know I dont say these things lightly

as a party of 3(including a vegetrarian), we arrived about 730pm, greeted politely and asked if we would like a drink and given menus
On first sight it looked like any other Indian restaurant menu, until I caught sight of the house specials, I opted for the kala Naga, my vegi friend opted for the vegi boshontho shobji, and my partner the Chicken balti, more on this later...
we opted for 3 different starters, they came within 10 mins and were superb, hot, crispy and with bags of authentic flavor, with some nice salad and choice of dips, we all remarked these would give any Leeds top end house a run for its money, not living off past reputation (unlike some)but looking as if heading for the top.

The mains were delicious, served on clean, warm plates and presented as good as any top quality restaurant Ive eaten in.
they had , for all of us , the right blend of spices, heat and flavour.
I would seriously recommend giving this place a try, so Paprika, if your reading this , dont let me down, keep the high standards and dont let your location and possible local customer base dictate what you do next, because if my visit is anything to go by, you will attract from miles arround

all the best, and I will be back to check up on you......

Cheers Ming