“Noisy and small but excellent food!”
Review of The International

The International
Ranked #97 of 729 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I eaten here a fair few times. A great curry everytime! I've just had a long day sight seeing driven back and ordered my take out. Quality food everytime! the 'lamb keema' is well recommended.

Eating in is noisy s the ceiling is low and it feels like your in an underground in New Delhi. The waiters are keen to ensure you are served well.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We visited tonight with a large party of friends (15) and the food was wonderful as was the service.
The staff were polite, quick and funny and added a lot to a good night.
Poppadoms and assorted pickles were complimentary and fantastic.

I had king prawn dhansak, pilau rice and 2 chapatis...it was enough for 2 people and was delicious. The 2 people with our party who did not like Indian food both had chicken and chips and both said it was great.
The toilets were average and could have been tidier and cleaner.

The reason I have rated this restaurant as average?.......a hair in my main course, what a shame.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My partner and his family are big curry fans! I have always been a korma girl, after 2 and a half years together I have slowly been introduced to a lil more spice. I asked the staff if they had anything that would be slightly spicy and garlicky, the chefs then made a curry specifically for me! It was creamy but with more of a kick than a korma which was made with chicken tikka. It was the best chicken curry I have ever had!
Nothing is too much for the staff here, it's a no frills restaurant but the food is always amazing!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The starters, although arriving alarmingly fast were very good. The same could not be said for the curries, two masalas and a lamb and okra dish. All of them were too salty and had a powdery texture as though no fresh spices had been used and the chef had used only a packet spice powder, after returning the dish once it was made again, only marginally better with less powder and more coriander, it was still salty and had no freshness to it at all, we did not eat much of the dishes. Despite this we were still charged for the entire meal, we will not be returning here after it being a place we have visited regularly in the past

Reviewed May 28, 2013

No nonsense, solid, tasty food and very reasonably priced. Great service and Zaheed the manager couldn't be more accommodating.
Lots of choice and very vegan/veggie friendly.
Well worth a visit.