“discusting.”

Ranked #510 of 719 Restaurants in Bradford
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

If I could give 0 I would. Absolutely disgusted at the service recieved tonight. I got sweet and sour chicken and when I went to eat it, it was cold, rock hard, and the so called chicken was brown and black. It tasted burnt. I complained and a member of staff told me they were already bringing out a new batch. I was told it had been changed and got some more and it was exactly the same. I was completely put off so didn't eat anything. I complained again and the staff was asked if I had complained and he lied and said I never complained and that the chicken was never replaced.. they also said they could only offer 10% off as we had been there an hour lol. I have a picture of my black chicken which I intend to send around and will never be going back there again.

2  Thank amytee532

Reviewed January 9, 2013

we havent visited this restaurant for a while and decided to try it , we wish we hadnt ...we arrived at 530pm to be shown the evening buffet sign stating each person is £11.99 i was somewhat confused as the lunch menu outside clearly states the cheaper price £6.50 is on till 6pm . I asked the waiter about this asking if we can have the cheaper option as it was only 530 , we were told yes we could but we would have to eat and leave by 6 giving us half an hour to eat our meal. i didnt like this as surely your paying for a meal you should have time to enjoy it and if your there before six you should be able to have the cheaper option . we knew we couldnt eat in half an hour so had to pick the higher price. All through the meal the waiter and the supervisor never smiled gave good customer service , to be honest there customer service skills were nil. drinks are very expensive here we asked for a cordial it came luke warm , we had to ask for ice to the waiters discust and was charged £2 for the privilage .......the food isnt bad but its luck of the draw if your there as dished are being replaced there lovely and hot however some did look like they had been there for a considerable amount of time . while i was at the buffet i heard the waiter telling a lady who was getting a pudding for her small child that she had payed the lunch price and so she should leave without her pudding and if she wanted to stay she should ask the supervisors permission , i was shocked to say the least and i will never ever visit again ..........money is hard earnt and a bit of customer service doesnt go a miss .

2  Thank sarahr132
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We visited on off chance as we had made a trip to bradford and i had passed this a few times on way to a job id done in bradford.

Staff where polite and friendly, food was lovely seemed better than other chinese buffets i'd been to. Beer was nice, would visit again.

Although i can feel my ar*e brewing. It was worth it!

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

It's just one of those bog standard all you can eat buffets. Watch out because the price is normally a lot higher than the £6.99 advertised

1  Thank CraigBeck
Reviewed December 11, 2012

poor srevice not alot of choice, they served a glass to myfriend in a craked glass. the main courses, there wasnt a lots of choice and who goes to a chinese to have chicken nuggetts. slow service and done really like sweet and sour or peppered beef, the starters are okay.

1  Thank taybogpenn