Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
$46
$72
$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgolden wedding partyno liftpiping hotrecommend this hoteltrouser presswestern hotelscouple of nightscoach tripcomfortable hotelgood sizecooked breakfastpleasant staygood nights sleepcurrytea and coffeeone night stayfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I have stayed here a few times and found everything to be satisfactory which is why I have come back for two nights stay whilst on business.

My room number 17 is spacious with a really good and clean bathroom and the food is excellent with a good selection. I note some of the previous comments and I have never had a problem although I haven't stayed at weekends.

Location wise it is well placed for Halifax and Bradford which suited me but I guess it is not really a tourist hotel but more one for a business traveller.

Brian L
www.homeexchange50plus.com

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2010

From check in , after a 200 mile drive we were advised there was no breakfast on Easter Monday ! We asked why and were told no staff. We were not asked if it was ok, but told this is what is happenning. During the stay, 5 nights , meals were unavailable on Sunday Eve, Monday all day . Saturday Evening there was 2 weddings taking over the main bar and restaurant so no where for hotel guests to sit, so we went to our rooms. We have stayed at other BW hotels and service to hotel guests has been uninterrupted ................would not recommend. The manager knew we had issues and never came over to see if everything was alright , or was everything resolved !

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2010

as i live in local area i have been here for other dos but as not as yet tried the resteraunt or stayed here but went to check out the resteraunt for a possible suprise meal i found the food to an excellent standard and the service second to none all staff including the manager sue with were extremley helpful and friendly and i would certainly recommend here to any of my family and friends requiring any where to stay or eat when they visit me

Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed January 21, 2010

I was very impressed with my recent stay at the Guide Post Hotel. The rooms were really modern and looked as though they had been recently refurbished. All the staff were really friendly and had remembered my name from my last visit, which was a nice touch!

Only a mile away from the motorway and the breakfast buffet had everything.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2009

Went to a company Xmas party and stayed overnight. I could not believe how good the bedroom was. I travel the world on business and the bathroom was so spotless you could eat off the surfaces. The food was very good seeing they were so busy. The staff from the receptionist to the chambermaid to the waiting staff were lovely and obviously enjoyed working there which is so rare nowadays. I always use Leeds hotels for my business visitors but I might have to rethink as I was so impressed with this hotel. It was a breath of fresh air in this modern day world of faceless sterile hotels.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple