“enjoyable”

Ranked #13 of 750 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: MyLahore is pioneering eating experience whether its in one of our stylish outlets or at work or in the comfort of your own home. The MyLahore App is big on convenience with details of all our branches and it allows you to link directly to our online delivery system. MyLahore was established in 2002 by a team of passionate individuals who wanted to make a change and move away from the traditional balti and curry houses from the 19th century with their flock wall paper and outdated menus. With the changing dynamics of the market place we developed a menu which boasts traditional eastern cooking to english puddings. With this innovative approach MyLahore revolutionised the eating in and out experience by changing the face of the food retailer landscape. Some firsts by Lahore: 1. Created a Cafe concept based on the continent. 2. Moved away from traditional eastern cooking. 3. Created the first truly cosmopolitan menu aimed at an ever changing customer base. 4. Opened for Lunch. 5. Developed a brand. 6. Used the concept of marketing to engage customers. 7. Used Interior designers and brand experts to help us develop a brand that would appeal to the market place. 8. Started to employe female staff. 9. Introduced the coffee machine, puddings, plasma screens, contemporary music, contemporary food. 10. Used smart vehicles for deliveries. 11. Focus on our customers. 12. Have continually evolved over the last 10 years with a serious of outlets. 13. We produce all our food fresh everyday. 14. Online Delivery. 15. Kerbside to go. 16. In house training program. 17. Numerous awards. 10 Years on and we have 4 branches Leeds, Manchester, Bradford with 2 new store opening planned each year the next two stores we are planning are: Birmingham and Leicester We have catering business that provide food to clients such as HSBC, NHS, Yorkshire Water, Jaguar, M&S, Yorkshire Bank, University Of Bradford, National Media Museum. Our food is prepared freshly everyday and our focus is on the dining experience weather its eat in or take away. Our customers are very important to us and we invest heavily in ensuring we provide an excellent experience every time. Download the app today and try one of the best food retailers in the UK.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had a very enjoyable visit. Staff were great. Food was great. Deco was great. It was all great - we will be back in a hurry

Write a ReviewReviews (2,062)

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

First of all my mate wrote a review but i cant c it!! Lol anyway.. food was i mean 'okay' meanin 'whats all the fuss about' the place was loud.. Place filled with 'gangsters' not a good place for a family... but there was a waiter... he had a right atitude.. Was rude.. ignorant.. no customer service at all.. and no respect! Tbh i dont think im gunna bother nxt time... stay at home!

2  Thank Wass786
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have visited all of the Lahore outlets many times but this particular time i recommended that we go to the Manchester Restaurant.
I wasnt at all impressed with the meal that i ordered and neither was my friend.
The biryanis we ordered were very oily and tasteless.
i was very dissappointed with this particular experience.
Having said that i never have had a problem at the Bradford and leeds venues.
This review is for the purposes of constructive criticism and i hope the problem can be rectified.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The atmosphere and mood on each floor is very different. When I'm with family I usually go upstairs. If I'm with friends - it's downstairs.
There is a lot to choose on the menu and the continental choices are great when you're not in the mood for a curry. My kids must have a milkshake with anything they order (try the Snickers Milkshake- it's chocolate heaven) and the back to school puddings bring back feelings of nostalgia.
If you're in the mood for an ice cream - try the Daddy Crunch Sundae, (Ferrero Rocher & ice cream).
Staff are friendly and try to accommodate my family's extra ordinary requests. Prices are reasonable and the overall experience is memorable.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I enjoyed my visit.

I had a meeting nearby and to kill some time decided to have lunch. It was quite by accident I chose Lahore but glad I did.

The place was full of students which was only to be expected for that time of day and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. The colourful decor, great food and polite staff made the experience all the more enjoyable.