All reviews national holidays ncp car park next door train and bus station evening meal and breakfast cheesecake tea and coffee coach trip lovely hotel restaurant staff stayed for one night checking in an overnight stay an iron staff were really friendly nice stay bed was comfortable central location
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have stopped here many times when it was a Hilton and was not aware until I turned to park that it was no longer in the chain. The hotel it self is good value and good location. The staff were more than helpful especially as Hilton had not passed over all my booking details. Rooms clean and tidy, very warm.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank joep735
Moez R, Public Relations Manager at The Bradford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I attended an awards ceremony held at this hotel last night and just wanted to say how well I was looked after having notified them that I needed a gluten free meal as I am a coeliac - this was done all without fuss and I even had a gluten free cup cake! - very impressed - thankyou.

Joelle Bacon

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Booked a deluxe room at this hotel as a weekend city break. The location in relation to the city centre is good. BUT The rooms were of poor standard, carpets dirty, and in poor state of repair. We had a theft from our room which the hotel say they have investigated, but we feel they have just dismissed. We would not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Don't stay here!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I booked to stay at the Hilton Bradford hotel in October for a June stay. We were going to a show at The Alhambra. On the night before we were due to stay I went onto my Hilton online account and found that although this stay was there, I could not find out any information. The message that I got inferred that there was a problem with the site (nothing unusual for Hilton). My husband googled the hotel on another site for directions and got a map of Bradford showing that the hotel was permanently closed. I then phoned the no. on my booking and found that the hotel still existed,, but was no longer owned by Hilton. Why did nobody tell us.
We arrived at reception and the staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. We asked for a quiet room and they gave us one on the fourth floor, facing the street, which they said was quieter than the ones overlooking the taxi rank and interchange. With double glazing in the room there was not a lot of noise. However, it was very warm, no air con to speak of and we could not open a window, so that was uncomfortable. The cleanliness of the room was adequate. We had breakfast at the hotel and it was good, with plenty of choice.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor facing to the front.
1  Thank Lindagreenacre

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Formerly the Hilton, this hotel in central Bradford did not live up to expectations. Our deluxe room was adequate but lacked basic things like literature regarding the hotel and information about the Bradford area. We had an early evening meal in the City 3 restaurant which was quite pricey and the floor around our table was covered in crumbs. Breakfast, buffet style, was disappointing and of poor quality. We would not recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Janet190744