“Comfort at a good price”
Review of Campanile Bradford

Campanile Bradford
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We enjoyed a two night stay in this hotel so that we could enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area. It ia ideallysituated for the Yorkshire Moors and Dales and for Bradford itself which has an interesting city centre and a wonderful industrial museum. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast good and all for an amazingly good price. The staff were polite and helpful. The free wifi was good both in our room and public areas.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us.

We pride ourselves on being value for money and do everything we can to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience with us

WIFI is such an important thing these days and we offer free WIFI to all our guests throughout their stay both in their rooms and public areas.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stayed at Camanile Bradford on a 2 day Wowcher deal. Easy to find and on arrival i was impressed with the reception decor. Staff very happy and helpful, a very warm welcome.
My friend and i joked when we were given our room…330. Third/top floor one of the very last rooms in the corridor, they must've heard about us! The ceiling tiles in the corridor were a worry, water damaged and hanging off, not a great impression.
The room was very spacious and tastefully decorated. View was lovely, overlooking large grassed area. Plenty towels and pillows at our disposal along with a hairdryer.(always a +) The bed was very comfy providing a restful nights sleep.
We were a little disturbed at the little black hairs left in the bath tub! Was mentioned to staff the next morning.
Breakfast was great, not disappointed at the choice, fully cooked or continental and added extras such as Marmite! Great start to what was a long alcohol indulgent day.
Location is strange but a 10minute walk to the bus stop and 15 minute bus ride takes you to Bradford, then a 20-25minute train journey will take you to Leeds. Taxis will cost you around £15-£20 to Leeds and worth it if travelling back late as the walk along the pitch black cut from the bus stop to hotel isn't recommended if your easily scared!
Overall Campanile provides comfort & quality at low cost. We would stay with them again.

Room Tip: Request one at back otherwise you will contend with noise of traffic from main motorway!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that you were not disappointed with your choice of hotel

My team and I do everything we can to drive really good customer service, so every guests leaves with the thought of coming back

I am pleased to see you thought we were great value for money. We address our rates daily to make sure we offer the best rates available to our guests. I am glad on this occasion you took advantage of the great Wowcher offer

Your feedback about a great breakfast to fantastic to read. We have just launched a new breakfast concept which includes a wider scope of things available such as Marmite, Nutella and dried fruit and nuts

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed August 18, 2014

On a business course for a week. Well catered for and any help needed was provided.free wi-fi an excellent advantage.
Room was big enough for two with room to spare , clean and bright.plenty of hot water both morning and evening and fresh towels everyday.
All in all an enjoyable experience and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again

• Stayed: August 2014
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you were not disappointed with your choice of hotel while staying in the Bradford area on a course

I am pleased to hear you thought my rooms were of a high standard and that my team took good care of you.

I am very passionate about customer service and as a team we work exceptionally hard to reach a high standard. I am delighted to hear we have done just that for your visit

Reviewed August 16, 2014

An affordable hotel with a lot to offer...smart rooms, friendly service and a host of extras not normally associated with budget hotels...puts Travelodge and Premier Inns to shame on a number of levels ...shame there's not more of these around the UK!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a good stay with us.

I am pleased to hear you thought we were reasonably priced and that my team provided a high standard of customer service. We do our best to make sure every guest leaves a happy guest

I feel very proud of my team and site even more so when I read you rate us higher than some of the well-known brands. Its comments like yours that helps generate guest awareness and confidence in the hotel

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I booked this stay with Simon, who was very helpful. Arrived to a warm welcome from staff on desk. Room was light, spacious and clean, although the bathroom floor could have done with a good mop in the corners. Comfy bed and soft towels. I was able to get extra supplies of tea milk etc from the bar without any problem.
Ate in the restaurant first night of stay, very good.
Breakfast had lots of choice and although we came down near the end of breakfast service there was still a full range of food and again the staff were very helpful and friendly, we felt completely relaxed.
Staff researched things for us on the internet and we explored Bronte country on the Keighley and Worth railwayand had the' best curry ever' at Moghuls Restaurant, 114, North st, Keighley BD21 3AL. you must go there.!!!!!

Room Tip: Being on an Industrial estate there was a lot of lorries coming and going late into the night and ea...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you continue to use us and always have a great stay.

I am pleased to hear you thought my rooms were of a high standard and that my team took good care of you, especially Simon.
We like to make sure we do everything we can for each guest and we are happy to research the attractions in the area to help make a stay in Yorkshire worthwhile.

I am proud to be able to pass on such lovely feedback to my team - thank you

I am glad you particularly enjoyed your breakfast. This is such an important thing to make sure guests start their days in a positive way.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Budget hotel located just off motorway on an industrial estate. Room was a good size, we had two one double and one double with a single bed. They were clean but not spotless, I don't think the vacuum had been anywhere near the skirting boards or behind the internal doors for very long time, the dust was visable. There was also dirty marks up the wall under the desk where I assume previous guests had thrown something towards the bin.
Didn't use the restaurant as arrived quite late, there is no where else in the immediate area to eat, we also did not pay for the breakfast as it seemed quite expensive for 5 of us. Children over 10 are charged full price.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read you thought my rooms were of good size, however disappointed you felt the cleanliness was not up to standards. I have passed your comments onto the Housekeeping Manager to address with immediate effect

I hope this has not put you off from using us and hope we can welcome you back soon

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stayed here overnight en route back South and it was very good. Facilities were excellent and staff extremely nice and helpful. They even recommended the best curry restaurant in Bradford, Akbar's!! Beds very comfy and rooms large and quiet. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and of good quality. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B

Dear Guest

I am pleased to hear you thought my rooms were of a high standard and that my team looked after you. I am proud to be able to pass on such lovely feedback to my team - thank you