Tripadvisor
Bradford
1,881 results
All reviews ncp car park city centre alhambra theatre coach trip business trip evening meal modern hotel coach parties media museum good size reception staff national holidays pleasant stay would stay again checking out one night stay good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a standard double room 15/01/2020...arrived late that night ,to find I was given a room for a disabled person....the lights and television were on in the room when I entered..an envelope on the table with another persons name containing two door cards and same booking date as mine...just dropped bag and took envelope back to reception
Was Told by the man at desk there had been a mix up with room and that person was gone.and that was the room I was down for ...no offer off another room...
It was only for one night so left it at that..and rush to get food before the all closed for the night ..
Arrived back later put bag on bed And only then seen the bed had not even b made up only two sheets and pillows no duvet..it was late ..I was tired ...the room was warm so I said a sheet on top would b ok. Until next morning when I discovered what I taught was s sheet under me was in fact the mattress protector, covered in dirt and stains I’d Say it hadn’t been wash for at least a year...rushing to a funeral next morning..I complained to girl on reception who didn’t same to care....she said all she could do was say sorry and give me token for a cup of coffee .....I’ve stayed here before and it was lovely. . ..I don’t no what happen that night ..but I won’t b back...

Date of stay: January 2020
VickyLedgard12, Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mountainn50

Thank you for your recent review, we value all our guests feedback. I am sorry to see you didn't take full satisfaction from your stay, we will be discussing your review in our weekly management meeting to ensure the issues you had do not happen again.

With Kind Regards

Jurys Inn Bradford

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another stay and another enjoyable time dont need to look anywhere else if you want to stay in Bradford.The staff are excellent and a credit to the company especially the young girls on reception ( the alkie she will know, joke) also the gent in the dining room great strong yorkshire accent with a great attitude. Ideal for the theatre and the tunnels are well worth a visit, had a great night.Not forgetting the curry after a few drinks try Omars behind the theatre OK when you have had a few to drink.

Dear PhillipKBurnley,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am glad you found the staff excellent and a credit on the company. (Even the alkie - Joking).

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kind Regards
Jurys Inn Bradford.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Turned up at the desk at 2.30pm, single parent with two bedraggled children (both under 6). Fresh juice available to keep the children happy during check-in. Took 3 mins to get a room. Asked for a double, but was given double with extra single for same price. Extra biscuits given to the kids (smiles all round). Clean room. Great staff. Top location. Free breakfast for kids in the morning. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear dave2terry,

We do look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind regards, Jurys Inn Team

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good sized rooms, clean bathroom, had everything that was needed. Beds are so comfortable. Would happily recommend plus there is a 20% discount off parking in the nearby multi storey was a bonus too!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
VickyLedgard12, Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your honest feedback is crucial to us and we really appreciate you taking the time to comment. We do look forward to seeing you again in the future where you can experience our usual standard. Kind regards, Jurys Inn Team

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I’ve stayed at Jury’s in Bradford more than once. Today I’ve arrived and I’ve tried to check in the receptionist couldn’t find my booking. Understandable I’m a Receptionist myself I know it sometimes happen but the guy on reception refused to help or even come up with another alternative to help me, I contact the travel agent and they called the hotel to explain to him that I’ve actually booked my room and he even told them “ no I’m not on the system he can’t do anything about it “ even though I showed him my confirmation email which showed I’ve even paid for my room.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review, we value all our guests feedback. I am sorry that you had some difficulty with checking in. I have discussed this with the team and done more training if this happens again in the future.
I know you did speak to the duty manager the next morning and i hope that this was then dealt with in a professional manner.

Kind Regards