“Sound ethics .”

Jurys Inn Bradford
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We regularly use The Jury's Inn for business purposes . I haven't stayed overnight. We've always found the staff helpful and very friendly. We use the hotel because of its location and ease of use. The food however I think is very good . We've have eaten from both the bar menu and. Lunchtime buffet, both excellent . I would certainly recommend , the added bonus of Costa coffee is also great.
For business users the place is great and well equipped .Full marks.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank millcox
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear Guest

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback here on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay and hope that when we next have the pleasures of welcoming you to the Hotel you have the time to enjoy our leisure facilities.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,387)

Reviewed May 19, 2014

On arrival: Male receptionist greeted me in an efficient manner, so much so he forgot to sound welcoming. Room: Very clean, modern, comfortable. Bed: Very comfortable, firm mattress. Air con: A bit noisy. The doors to the other rooms on the third floor close noisily, because as is common to many hotels the closure springs do not get the right amount of adjustment, and also guests can be inconsiderate. Breakfast time: Male, restaurant staff member engaged in deep conversation with female, restaurant staff member and was not particularly attentive. Breakfast: All you can eat buffet. Great quality, except for the eggs which reminded me of dead men's eyes; a bit firm. I looked for the butter/margarine and thought I had missed its location. I spoke to the male, restaurant staff member and he said, "Oh, I forgot to put it out." He went into the kitchen and got the butter/margarine. Later, and unconnectedly, he announced loudly, "I think we've got it sorted!" I beg to differ when it came to the setting out of the butter/margarine as I think one should have been a little more attentive to one's job. A Little later on he went into the kitchen again and loudly burbled some other irrelevancy. Overheard elsewhere: "My colleague tried to check in last night but there was no room for her so she went home." (I don't know if this was a problem caused by the hotel or the colleague's employer, but I am sure this could have been resolved somehow due the large amount of other employees from the same company that were there.) Would I stay again: Yes, the hotel was quite good and pleasant overall. I did have my doubts about staying in the centre of Bradford, however, the centre has been done up well. Apart from the pool of blood I spotted a little way along the road there was little else from persuading me from staying here again.

Room Tip: Get a room toward the back if possible away from the busier road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Jurys Inn Bradford and have shared your feedback I was sorry to here however you were sceptical of staying in Bradford and am happy we managed to change your view.

We do hope that when you are next in the area we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed at Jury's DBB as part of a coach trip. Everything was ready and organised for our arrival and we were quickly given our room card and directed to the lift area. In our room we had a double and single bed which proved to be very comfortable. The room was clean and modern and presentable. Dinner was well organised with the starters and dessert being served to the table and the main being served buffet style. Service was great and staff were lovely. Drinks were expensive but we found a Wetherspoons across the road and shifted over there for the evening. Breakfast was a plentiful buffet, serving hot and cold food. The only complaint is that the restaurant area was very busy with guest breakfast times overlapping.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Bradford and I have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were ecstatic to received such kind comments.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Fabulous hotel, fantastic breakfast - let down by the quality of the food and service in the dining room at dinner time. We were advised that our evening meal was to e served at 6.30.After being seated, we waited until 7.00 pm to be asked to choose a main course and then waited another 10 minutes for the haphazard serving of starters. We had intended to go to the theatre, but as a result of the slovenly service were too late for the start of the show.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear guest

Thank you for your review here on TripAdvisor following your stay at Jurys Inn Bradford

I do apologise for the mix up with regards to the service at Dinner I have passed your comments regarding the service to my food and beverage manager and shared with the Team.

I do appreciate your comments as it is feedback from our guests that allow us to maintain and improve our levels of service, standards and facilities here at the Hotel.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hotel itself is clean and comfortable. Shower not very good.
Service was very poor. Kept waiting at reception when trying to check in and ordered room service which never arrived. No apology for this.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback on your recent stay.
I was sorry to hear that our service did not live up to your expectations and I have passed on your comments to our reception manager and F&B team. I would like to personally apologise for these service lapse issues and if you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me at mark_bussey@jurysinns.com I would be happy to discuss further.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I didn't eat here so cannot comment on food but the hotel is clean and modern. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. Only slight criticism was that the shower wasn't very powerful!

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very good modern hotel right in the centre of Bradford.
An ideal base for a trip to the shops, the theatre, or the National Media Museam.
Rooms were very clean and modern, with complimentary toiletries in the bathroom.
Tea and coffee tray, and flat screen tv.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo