“Good few days stay ”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Yorkshire
“Good few days stay ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights and found the hotel really nice.

Good sized rooms with air con, comfy bed and adequate facilities including hair dryer and an iron and ironing board.

Food was nice, had a few meals in the restaurant, very pricey for what you get. Extortionate alcohol prices. Breakfast, I like a healthy breakfast and struggle in hotels, this was no different. There is a good choice but aside from big bowls of grapefruit nothing much healthy - not everyone wants cooked breakfasts. The yoghurt wasn't very nice :-(

There is expensive NCP parking round the back but it's secure and expected in a city centre.

I'd stay here again

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay here at Jurys Inn Bradford.

I hope we see you again soon in Bradford

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Greek first
Basildon
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We had an overnight stop here as part of our coach holiday returning from the IoM. Central city location close to the Alhambra Theatre and other attractions means you don't get a great view from your room but do get the advantages of being in the centre of town!

Check in was quick with friendly reception staff and our room (4th floor) was large, very clean and well equipped with a really comfortable bed.

Drinks in the bar were served with a smile and it was nice to see a local ale on draught - tasted good too!

Our evening meal was good with a choice of courses and our choice of haddock fillet with garlic & spinach was tasty and the waiting staff were friendly & efficient. Breakfast was the usual buffet and my only moan is that the black pudding was a little dried out (but still tasty) but the bacon was excellent - the best I had during the week.

Checkout was quick and overall I would rate the service from all the staff as excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alan E
Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback here on TripAdvisor following your recent overnight stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay and hope that when we next have the pleasures of welcoming you to Jurys Inn the next time you are in Bradford.

Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had a fantastic stay at Jurys Inn Bradford. A great location in the city centre and the room was very clean. Staff were very friendly. If I stay in Bradford again would definitely stay here, superb value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Jurys Inn Bradford and I have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were ecstatic to received such kind comments.

We do hope that when you are next in the area we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Been here a number of times and each time it is the same. Good staff, great rooms and decent food. For less than £70, it is great value for money and knocks spots off anything else in Bradford. Shame car parking costs £8 a night, but that is what happens when you have a city centre location. Keep up the good work. Only niggle, have some fruit and fibre or bran flakes on the breakfast menu please!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Jurys Inn Bradford here on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted that you find the experience of staying at Jurys to be the best in Bradford, And I am delighted to hear such good comments, It is always very pleasing to read.
I have also passed on your comments in relation to Breakfast to our head Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Bradford in the very near future,

Sheffield
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Visited Bradford to see the Lion King at the Alhambra theatre. Chose this hotel as it was only a couple of minutes walk to the theatre and only approximately 5-10 minutes from the bus interchange. Room was comfortable with free internet which was an added bonus. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of cereals fruit and cooked food. The bacon was some of the best I have come across in hotels. Good value hotel for convenience of visiting the theatre and the water park area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank daddymike
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time review the Hotel following your recent stay.

I am happy that you found our rooms to be suitable for your needs and that you enjoyed the stay at Jurys Inn Bradford while finding us value for money.
I do hope you also enjoyed the great show at the Alhambra Theatre.

I have passed your comments to our Hotel team and they were delighted to received your kind feedback.

When you are next in the area, we hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here in February on my own as part of a package with work. I arrived at the hotel worried that it was in a rough area but upon arrival I should not have worried. The hotel has no on site parking but a discount at the near NCP is given and is very reasonable for an over night stay.
Check in was efficient with the Operations manager Mark taking very good care of me, He was very welcoming and informative and looked after me throughout my stay. What excellent customer service! The hotel is very modern with a nice size restaurant and convenient bar. The bar prices were expensive but that is expected in a city hotel. The rooms were beautiful and spacious and includes free Wi-Fi. The shower pressure was excellent and breakfast was for me the highlight.

I am now planning a trip back to Bradford and I will almost certainly be staying at Jurys! A great stay all-round.

Room Tip: Choose an Executive upgrade which are situated on the higher floors
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse and have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were ecstatic to received such kind comments as were I and is always nice to get personal praise and I am delighted on this instance that I met your expectations..

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 30, 2014

me and the friend and kids have been to this hotel nearly every week its clean and comfy and the kids love it standing at the big windows looking down on the world 2 big double beds tv and its so near the town wont go anywhere else

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review in relation to your stay at Jurys Inn Bradford,
I was delighted that you had an excellent stay with us, and I am delighted your children love to stay here also. I do hopw we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon and we look forward to your return,