Jurys Inn Bradford
$108
$56
The Highfield(Bradford)
$73
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
$39
$67
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,462 results
All reviewsncp car parkcoach tripcity centrealhambra theatrebusiness tripevening mealcoach partymodern hotelmedia museumnational holidaysgood sizepleasant staywould stay againreception staffone night staynight's sleepexcellent stay
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed within the hotel on a visit to Bradford with partner to visit family, as was out the forces, to start with the pricing was brilliant, staff was very warm welcoming and friendly, couldn't of done better. The bedroom was clean/ fresh and modern, with the bed which I nearly fell through as being so soft and comfy, definitely will be visiting his hotel again

5 *****

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Lee,

Thank you for your recent review here on trip advisor.
I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Jurys Inn Bradford,
We very much look forward to looking after you on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The check in was ok,but the rest is not as we've expected.After a long day spent on the bus we wanna take a shower.In the room was just 1 bath sheet and I need to ask 3 times for another fresh towel and on the 3rd time I get it.
The staff was friendly but they need to pay more attention to the guests.The tiles in the shower cubicle were mouldy.The room was dusty and when we want to try beds we've found so many holes on the cover.The kettle wasn't that clean as well.We get a room with the view on the back yard and it was noisy every time when the gates started to open.
Breakfast dont worth 10£ for me,because i ordered 2 soft boiled eggs and when they arrived after 20minutes I get hard boiled eggs so??i 've Ordered another 2, one of them still hard boiled,so I've just leave it.For me is really big question if the chef dont know how to make soft boiled eggs how he-she prepares the dinner food???

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Homer, A

Thank you for your response to your stay here on trip advisor,

I was sorry to hear you had some trouble upon check-in at our hotel. I have shared your review with our front of house manager who will review the issues you experienced accordingly.
I was sorry to hear also that you felt the service was not to the level you expected, I have shared your review with the relevant management who will aim to improve on your feedback.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Due to the hotel having no parking, I rang before I set off to ask if I was ok to pull up ouside and drop my luggage off before parking in the NCP car park and was told yes-no problem. On arriving I had to park on double yellow lines on a 3 lane carrigeway so was worried I would get ticketed. The receptionist was dealing with another client but after about 5mins wait I was getting worried about my car and asked a member of staff who was passing where I could leave my luggage. She said leave it there- in the reception where anyone could take it! I then got lost in the one way system(not knowing Bradford) and spent 10mins trying to get back to the car park at the rear of the hotel. When returning to check in there were 2 staff members chatting on reception and neither acknowledge me until in the end I asked if I could check in. They said they had 'assumed' I was with the lady who was waiting in the lobby?? I was checked in but not asked if I required breakfast,wake up call etc which usually happens when I stay at Jurys. The room was fine but the bathroom had problems. The plug in the basin didn't keep the water in for more than 5minutes and as I always bring a carton of fresh milk(can't stand the UHT stuff) I put it in cold water to keep it fresh and cold. Also upon getting in the shower, the shower head was disgusting. There was black and green mould on it. I really didn't want to use it but had no option. I know it is difficult with showers but I think this 1 was way past cleaning and needed replacing with a new one..something housekeeping should be aware of. Upon checking out I did mention this. Don't know if it will be dealt with though. Overall I was not as happy in this Jurys Inn as I have been in others. On the plus side it is quite close to the main shops, etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear lulubel
Thank you for your review here on trip advisor, I was sorry to here that you endured problems with your check in at the hotel, and I have shared your review with our front of house manager who take the neccesary procedure to ensure this does not happen again. With us been a city hotel with no car park of our own, and like all citys strict parking policies, I understand the frustration of our limited drop off point, which is also something were reviewing with the local authorities.
I have also spoken to our housekeeping regarding the problems you experienced with your shower and we have rectified the issues with the showers. I am sorry one again for the issues you had with your stay, and hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip for a week was very nice and clean the restaurant served nice breakfast in the morning and Dinner but Dinner time was extremely business food took over an hour to come and they got my order messed up 3 times. Would stay here again but never eat at the restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear but_5054,

Thank you for your recent review here on trip advisor and I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the city of Bradford. I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues within our restuarant with regards to service and this is an area we are currently reviewing to improve in the near future. I have shared your review with our food and beverage manager who will take the relevant steps to ensure service improves.

Thank you once again for your recent review and we look forward to seeing you again at Jurys Inn Bradford.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a double room here for three nights. The bed was very comfortable, and there were two comfortable chairs as well as free Wi-FI and a good TV. The bathroom was fairly large and the shower was hot. Everything was very clean. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of choice. We would definitely consider staying in Jury's Inn again. The hotel is handy for restaurants, bars, shops and the station.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vivien2

Dear Vivien2

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay here on Trip advisor, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and Bradford. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.