Jurys Inn Bradford
Midland Hotel(Bradford)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
    1,441 results
    All reviewsncp car parkcoach tripcity centrealhambra theatrebusiness tripevening mealcoach partymodern hotelmedia museumnational holidaysgood sizepleasant staywould stay againreception staffone night staynight's sleepexcellent stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed April 3, 2011

We weren't really planning to go away for Mothers day weekend, however after a quick search on the internet we found a deal that we couldn't refuse. A one night stay at the new Jurys Inn at Bradford. We arrived to find the parking just next door at an NCP multi story, so secure parking and not to bad on price. It was £7.80 for 24 hours but after getting the ticket validated at reception on departure it was only £4.80 ( which is more than the 10% discounted that we were told it would be), made a nice suprise on departure. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the staff were very polite, rooms were nicely decorated and had every thing one could need, hair dryer, shampoos and body washes etc. With having children I was a bit concerned about the fact that having seven floors that the windows open up fully inwards leaving a huge aperture for somebody to fall out of. The main street below wasn't a noise problem like a lot of hotels we had stayed in. For a special offer of £40.00 for a family of 4 with full breakfast buffet it was a fantastic value overnight stay that we will probably never experience again at that price. but even at the full value of £59.00 per night, it would have been a much much better option than Travel Lodge or even Premier Inn. I would have given it a 9 out of 10 however at breakfast there was no glasses for juice, no napkins and the orange juice was like coloured water, I know this may sound petty but if it hadn't been overlooked by staff who didn't have that many customers to look after , I would have given a 10 which I have never done before. The quality of the food at breakfast was top notch. The hotel is situated just round the corner from the Ahlambra Theatre and a short walk to shops. Overall well worth staying at even at full price, great modern furnishings and a nice feel about the whole place... well done Jury's Inn and thank you for a fantastic value weekend.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
    1  Thank Jason R
    Reviewed March 31, 2011

Used the hotel as a base for four nights whilst attending the Widescreen Film Festival at the National Media Museum. At £45 per night the hotel represents excellent value, the rooms are comfortable and well equipped, the free wi-fi is welcome and staff made us feel very welcome. We had a room on the top floor at the rear so enjoyed a quiet night friends at the front complained of noise on Saturday night from nearby clubs but to be expected in a city centre location. Didn’t use the restaurant, using the local Weatherspoons for breakfast and some of the numerous Indian restaurants in the evening. If you use the next door NCP car park remember to ask the hotel reception to apply the 10% discount to your parking ticket.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
    1  Thank DP25
    Reviewed March 23, 2011

I was needing a nice comfortable and well located hotel right in the centre of Bradford and could not have made a better choice.
    The Jury's Inn is right around the corner from the Alhambra theatre and the National Media Museum, as well as being a couple of minutes walk from Bradford town center and the railway & bus stations. It is the absolutely perfect hotel for exploring the city.
    I also found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and, like with other Jury's Inn hotels, the rooms were very comfortable. There is also FREE wifi in the rooms! I honestly could not have been happier and better located!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
    2  Thank dangermousetrip
    Reviewed March 15, 2011

When visiting Bradford I usually stay at the Victoria but the B&B deal I got at the Jurys Inn was too good to pass up.I will definitely stay again,as early as the end of March is already planned ,it's a great Hotel with the friendliest of staff,from first contact(Amanda) to the waitress at the breakfast buffet on Saturday morning, Reece at the bar and the most welcoming receptionists I've ever encountered..i'm sorry for not remembering everyones names,as they deserved to be mentioned...

No downsides,only nit -picking ..heating is a bit strange but managed to figure it out with the help of a staff member ,only one large and one small towel in the bathroom...not so good for 2 guests but no biggie..and its not only 5 minute walk away from Bradford interchange,as I was told .more like a good 10,maybe 15 minutes away? but easily found..

I would( and will) put up with those downsides tho...just for the friendly ,helpful staff...and as mentioned ,my next visit is already planned at Bradford and I have already booked Jurys Inn Manchester for this coming Sunday,as I was so impressed with the Hotel chain..

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank FRUITYME
    JurysInnBradford, Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2011

Dear Fruityme

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of Jurys Inn Bradford, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit, experienced good customer service and are planning to come back.

Should you wish to contact me direct please do not hesitate to email me on amanda_kent@jurysinns.com

Kind Regards
    Amanda Kent
    Revenue Manager
    Jurys Inn Bradford

Reviewed March 14, 2011

I go to this hotel with work and the can't fault the cleanliness, the rooms and the service the staff give you. The food on the other hand is awful, i'd rather have cheesespread on toast for tea. I would feel outraged if I had to pay for it (my company forces me to eat there) as the prices are the same as a decent restaurant. Nothing has any taste and has a mush-like consistency even the dishes that you think could not possibly go wrong. I've stay at this hotel 4 times in the last 3 months.

• Stayed: February 2011