“Good food but busy and noisy”
Review of Aagrah

Aagrah
Ranked #113 of 739 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Aagrah experience is designed to overwhelm you with a complete sensory journey, encompassing the rich cultural ambiance and truly remarkable culinary sensation of authentic Kashmiri cuisine... Time and time again... Balancing time-honoured dishes with culinary innovation, our hand-picked, award winning team of chefs relentlessly aim to provide healthy and nutritious dishes prepared to nothing less than total satisfaction, in the most comfortable of atmospheres, to our esteemed clientele. Aagrah ~ satisfaction, comfort and affordability...
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have been here several times and usually enjoy it very much. This time we booked a table for 7.30pm Friday evening and arrived on the dot. When we checked in we were asked to sit in the bar, which was crowded and extremely noisy - everybody shouting. 25 minutes later we were still there so I returned to reception and asked if our table would be ready soon. He said we were next on the list. 5 mins later the manager came our way, smiled but didn't speak, so I asked if our table was ready. He said he would check, then came back and showed us to our table in a side room, which was pleasant, but even there it was very noisy and it was difficult to hear each other speak. We has the buffet. Starters were good if a bit on the hot (spicy) side. Mains were very good, as we're desserts, and overall we enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Been lots of time and always been happy. Last visit was terrible, the food was great but the service and positioning of table was awful, recognised by owner and still sat at a bad table. Sat next to a big party and the children were noisy bashing into my chair and unsupervised. Obvious to other guests and staff alike, nothing was said until my husband took the party to task. Felt like we were eating in the middle of a kids party could not get out of there fast enough. Spoilt my husbands birthday, had to ask the waiter 3 times for water and asked to clear the table on more than one occasion. Will not rush back

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I visited this restaurant with a large group of friends and had high expectations due to a lot of people saying how good it was. I found the staff polite and happy to be there. We had the Buffett and all the food I had was fantastic. Lots of choices for starters, mains and desserts. The cinnamon and pecan ice cream stood out in particular in the desserts. I thought it was a good price too. Looking for an excuse to go again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went to this restaurant when it was on Leeds Rd near the Thornbury roundabout. This place is so different it puts it into another league as far as the classic curry house is concerned. The Buffet at £14-95 a head has to be seen to be believed. Salads and a ALL the indian starters that you can shake a stick at. And if that doesn't fill you the Mains are just superb and a fresh Tandoori chicken is always there. Desserts! Well so many I lost count but suffice to say they are brilliant. We will return shortly for another go at defeating the Best Buffet I have seen..

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Aagrah Midpoint is located just off the busy Thornbury Roundabout area of Bradford. It has a large self service buffet with plenty of choice. This was the third time I've been and will definitely go again as the food is good quality and freshly cooked and there is enough choice certainly for a lunchtime.

It is also excellent value at £7.95!!

I think there might be an a la carte menu available plus more choice on evenings and weekends. I have only visited midweek to the buffet though.