“Never again.”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

The owner/managers attitude is worse than the food and service. we were allbut accused of lying whenwe told him that we had booked.i had to show him my call history on my mobile as proof.then the food..not very good. service.in a word..rude.we would never return.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We've eaten here a few times and staff usually try and seat you in the conservatory area to make the restaurant look busier from the main road outside. The tables are very spacious in this part but on occasions I've noticed people ask to sit back in the main body of the place as it has a draught. We've never felt this but if you need the heating rather than the great food to warm you up then opt away from the conservatory!

Onto more important matters - the food. It's slightly upscale dining which is reflected in the prices. For a Curry in the Curry Capital it is on the expensive side. However, a blow out for two would be less than £40 so it's all relative.

There is a wide range of dishes on the menu but we both had Chicken and Spinach from the House Specials menu. Awesome! Naan's, Roti's and a beer left us totally content with this early doors midweek treat.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Def worth a visit the lamb tikka boti are lovely they are cooked just right no need for a knife it just falls off your fork. The popadoms are the nicest I have ever had. I would def recommend the chicken and mushroom main course I can honestly say I have never had a curry as nice. Will def be going back this was our 2nd visit and im looking forward to our 3rd already.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had a fantastic meal on Friday night with some family we were visiting in the area.
The food was lovely and the staff were very friendly & helpful.

I am looking forward to coming back when I next go & visit my GodMother.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very fresh food coupled with excellent surroundings and staff service; you can't go wrong! Delicate and subtle curry dishes!!