“Very slick”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Very slick”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I'm a London curryholic, so whilst staying for 2 nights on business in Bradford, I was determined to seek one out. Quite a drive out of the centre where I was staying, but chose it from the reviews on here.

It's bright, airy, very clean and I had a good feeling as soon as I entered. Very pleasant staff and interesting menu. I started with tandoori haddock, which was simply beautiful. Not overcooked, and wonderfully (and quite pungently) spiced. Not a started I ever see down here. Main was Lamb Gobi Handi, with mushroom pillau and a roti. Not the most stunning curry I've ever eaten and rather oily, but nice. I'd expected it to be a little hotter. Rice was simply pillow topped with fried sliced mushrooms - a little odd.

Prices keener than you would find in an equivalent London establishment. All in all very enjoyable and I wish it was local to me!

• Visited November 2012

Leeds, United Kingdom
“great food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

lovely food great service will go back agaian my wife goes here for meeting up with frinds all of the time.
I tried it and i cook my own curries asian taught and the food was great

Visited July 2012
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Best in Bradford”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Fabulous food, wonderful atmosphere, you are missing out if you do not visit! Lahori cuisine is really special, for fish lovers try the fish and spinach, or the seafood special!

• Visited September 2012
“curry capital”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

the food here is so fresh compared to your average curry house, even onion bhajis are seemingly done to order and just on another level to most places where they are just re-fried to order. conservatory can be a little chilly, but well worth a visit.

Visited April 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“lovely food, atmosphere and friendly waitors!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

this resteraunt has very friendly waitors, great atmosphere and delicious food. the drinks are very nice and the food is very spicy. we dont go often but now things might change!

• Visited August 2012