“OMG so good”
Review of Howdy

Howdy
Ranked #159 of 868 Restaurants in Bradford
Description: we offer the finest cuts of steak, sizzling platters and specialist gourmet burgers. All our hearty meat dishes are HMC certified. They sizzle with rustic flavours. Our gourmet burgers will get your tastebuds kicking more than Buckaroo and our famous homemade chilli sauce will get you hitting the roof as if there really is a snake in your boots, Our freakshakes are to die for.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So first of all the food was extremely good, the lamb i had was amazing, my siblings had ice cream, i got a free scoop for being the odd one out the best ever.
THE BEST !!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (139)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was great and the service was very pleasant for me and hubby. We will definately be coming back next time including the kids.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this place couple of days ago. Food was lukewarm when it arrived. Not disable friendly restaurant at all. Came to enjoy a nice hot meal after hours of travelling & we were very disappointed. Half of my partners sides were missing & we had to call the waiter twice to rectify this. I would rate this 0 but I’ll give it a 2 solely down to the fact that the customer service was really good. The guys go above & beyond. But as for food & disability this place isn’t the one.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

I went this weekend and had the Apache Chicken. It came served on a slice of trunk from a tree. And to be honest that put me off, wood is porous so it kind of grossed me out. The chicken was cooked well but it was a very thin piece, it was served with lettuce, one baby potato cut in half, a small dollop of mash and a tiny portion of peas, sweetcorn there wasn't more than 10 of each and carrot slices, 3 to be exact.
During the meal a couple came in who stank of weed, which is bad enough when you're eating but then the waitor, who could smell it too, sprayed air freshner. It wouldnt have mattered so much but midmeal? The food just tasted of air freshner and weed.

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Great place to go with family and food is great. Although prices are high the portions size compensates for it and two people can easily share a dish e.g sizzlers. Only complaint is that often the mash potato, chips and gravy are cold and the noodles are stodgy. More effort in preparing and getting the timing right would make this a better experience. Also the service can be slow and the bottle of sauces are greasy and have dried such stuck all over! If your OCD like me.... big put off! Especially as the sauce is usually very tasty.

Date of visit: August 2019