“Great pub, food and service”
Review of Ring O'Bells

Ring O'Bells
Ranked #15 of 739 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A traditional Yorkshire pub/restaurant with a terrific view of the Yorkshire Dalesin the distance, offering good wholesome food. All produce is freshly delivered on a daily basis using only quality products locally sourced. The new owners Joanne and Paul are pleased with the new refurbishment completed in November 2016 having already had a full kitchen refit in April 2016.Please call in to just have a drink or dine with us. Tuesday and Wednesday noon-8pm Thursday-Saturday noon-9pm Sundays noon-6.30pm. Saturday's and Sundays are already extremely busy if you are dining it is advisable to book, if not please join us for a drink
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had been recommended to us by family so tried an earlybird menu. Arrived before 7 but after ordering drinks it was after 7 when we sat at table. Asked if we could still have earlybird menu and as we were a party of 6 this was OK. We were amazed by the quality of the food. Had garlic mushrooms - superb - needed a spoon to eat all the garlic sauce. Didn't want to leave any! Fish for mains was also cooked to perfection but as a niggly aside no fish knife offered. We didn't all have room for a pudding but those that did also said they were superb. It was a quietish Monday night so I can only comment on service and quality we found. Would definately return based on what we sampled.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went here with our family on a Saturday evening. There were 8 of us including a toddler and a high chair was waiting for us on our reserved table. We were all chatting so the waiter had to come back to us a few times but there wasn't a problem, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. We started with the warm loaf which was fab and then had our mains. The vegetables and chips were provided for all of us but were replenished when staff could see that they had almost gone. We all had a great time, good food, good atmosphere and good service. No complaints at all.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Returning to this gourmet pub with family after a years absence left us very disappointed !

Very limited Sunday lunch menu & the only "special" ( sirloin steak) sold out by the time we sat down at the second sitting ! What's more no sign on the menu of their famous pies.

They did however convince the chef to rustle up a pie for my brother in law who'd travelled a long way so that was a nice touch.

Shame they could not manage a cappuccino for another member of our party - we were told they only do filter coffee on a Sunday !!

All in all we were left disappointed,especially when we've had great food & atmosphere on previous visits.

I just hope they get back to their old ways soon & our visit was just an off day

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times and find it really expensive. I do not think the place is is classy enough to charge £4.39 for a pint of Kronenbourg! It is only a small village in Bradford. It is more expensive than Spinningfields in Manchester City Centre.

I cannot understand their logic.

3  Thank Fenners68
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Having eaten here several years ago I was really looking forward to another visit. My first visit 20 years ago had been a very nice experience however I did expect either the menu or restaurant to have been updated. The menu and restaurant were exactly the same I couldn't believe it. It felt like going back in time but not in a good way. The staff were friendly but the food was average to say the least and the surroundings made me feel like I was eating in an old people's home. Sorry Ring Of Bells you may have won awards in the past but you really need to update both your restaurant and menu.