All reviews hour tesco room was clean what it says on the tin busy road rooms are basic football ground main road good nights sleep reception area town centre short stay excellent value tea and coffee stayed for one night microwave toiletries
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights as we were going to a Christening in the area. Check-in was quick and staff were very friendly.
Our room was basic but very clean and had everything we needed.

The bed was comfortable and we both slept well both nights, the shower was powerful and clean and there was the option to change the towels daily (if you left them on the floor).

The hotel is close by to trains - a twenty minute walk or a five minute drive. There is also a 24 hour Tesco just across the way which is handy.

There is also the option of food and snacks as well as breakfast in the hotel reception.

We would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a cheap and reliable hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DJFH16, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Many thanks for the positive comment, I'm happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable, and look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I love the Ibis chain because they're so reasonably priced and clean! This hotel lives up to that! The staff are nice and the rooms are well kept up! The air conditioning in the rooms is great! This is also a good alternative to staying in Leeds if you don't mind taking the train since Bradford Forster Square station is only a 5-10 min walk away!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

I'm Happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us, my Team and I look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

There are no frills and,thankfully,no cushions piled up on the bed. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Towels were changed every day.
Room had free WiFi, air-conditioning and television but no kettle but I was OK as I had a travel kettle and had brought my own supply of tea and coffee.
Near enough to City centre - less than 20 minutes walk.
Parking was £3.00 per day.
Would stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Julia C

Thank you for your kind review it is always a pleasure to receive positive feed back. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest Reagrds

Reviewed July 5, 2018

This Hotel is just was it says, Basic and Budget. So if you only want a bed for the night at a cheap price it is perfectly adequate. The bedroom was spotlessly clean, the bed comfortable and the shower very good with plenty of hot water and air conditiong was welcome in the hot weather. The breakfast quite generous with fruit juices, cereal, bread with jam and marmalade, croissants and fruit and tea and coffee. The setting on a busy road in Bradford was not ideal but double glazing kept out traffic noise. The staff were pleasant and friendly.

1  Thank themordens

Thank you for your positive review my team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Booked this for an overnight stay while we helped our son with university moving day in Leeds. We booked a twin room and double room. I couldn’t fault the staff who let us leave our car in the car park and use the toilets a few hours before we could check in. The rooms are very basic however had everything we needed, television, air con (fantastic in the heatwave!) and plenty of sockets. They were clean and tidy. The buffet breakfast was more than adequate at a small extra cost. There’s a 24 hour Tesco over the road and shopping centre with train station close by. For an overnight stay it was perfect.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kirsty E

Many thanks for your review, we always welcome feed back, and it's always a pleasure to receive positive comments, my team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the near future.

Kind Regards