“Good place to stay to break up travelling”

Ibis Budget Bradford
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and 2 small children over the Easter bank holiday while travelling up to see family. We booked a room with the bunk bed, the room was basic but clean so to us that was all that mattered, any dealings with had with the staff they were so friendly and helpful, even great with the kids. The carpark is to pay for, but it is secured with a barrier so we were fine with that. Overall we had a nice stay and would return again without a doubt!

• Stayed: April 2013
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your comments, My team and I are happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. It is always a joy to share positive comments, I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Budget in Bradford again very soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Room was smelly and dirty, undersheets on the bed covered in other customers hair, room dusty. WORST of all the rooms were FREEZING. Would never stay at this hotel again. Cheap and nasty comes to mind. I have stayed in many hotels but this has been my worst by a mile (home or abroad). Vey off putting to be greated by a security guard. I know it is a budget hotel but this one is beyond budget. You need to send in a undercover boss. The only good thing about this hotel is the free parking!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. I am very suprised and shocked regarding some of your comments please feel free to contact me via email on h6364-gm@accor.com to maybe discuss these matters further.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2013

As with all Ibis Budget (ex Etap) only one 13A socket in room excluding the TV one. Come on people, its 2013, you seriously need to get up to date. Also breakfast area gets overcrowded very easily, more like a communal lounge area, making it very difficult for people that actually want to EAT. Also having to wait 15 mins for croissants at 8.30 on a morning, not good if you want to eat and go

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to at Ibis Budgt in Bradford. I can assure you that the breakfast area is only guests taking breakfast, as a rule there is usually plenty of space and the croissants are cooked fresh on the premises., hence sometimes the little wait if busy, we look forward to welcoming you back with a hassle free stay

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very loud and noisy individuals in the corridors after midnight almost every night. Many strange females!
No internet facilities or proper tables in the room & difficult to work when one is on a business trip.
Most of the staff except for one were exceptionaly helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we have noted your comments about the noise, which we will address, we do have wifi available in the public area's

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The Ibis is basic but very clean and provides all you need for a comfortable o/n stay. The shower is especially good! The room is very clean; the bed large but a bit hard and more pillows would be good. Breakfast is very reasonably priced but a bit variable re: quality and choice. Our last stay Wed 6th March 2013 was good with a range of foods available - quite plentiful and fresh. This is not always the case.

We did not sleep well on our last visit - there was considerable noise and disturbance in the corridors all night long. Night staff should not allow this to happen.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thankyou for leaving your thoughts here. The team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we’ve taken note of all your comments. Rest assured we will address any issues that you had.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I booked this hotel for my daughter, her husband and my grandson and this was their feedback:
Bed/mattresses were extremely uncomfortable - didn't get any sleep.
Noise outside the room in the evenings with teenagers smoking inside the hotel corridor. When asked to keep quiet the bedroom door was kicked repeatedly.
Toilet was tiny. Shower room was good.
Room security was questionable.
Location was the best that could be said

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dorothyroden

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We do try to control noise levels as best we can, and remove anybody from the hotel who find it hard to respect this, please feel free to contact me at the hotel if you would like to discuss anything further.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

room very clean and adequate,service from Sarah was second to none and recommended a restaurant to us which was lovely

would of liked wi fi in room but thats being picky but I would definitely return to here and hope Sarah's on duty x

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Budget in Bradford.