“Dawns review”

Ibis Budget Bradford
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very loud and noisy individuals in the corridors after midnight almost every night. Many strange females!
No internet facilities or proper tables in the room & difficult to work when one is on a business trip.
Most of the staff except for one were exceptionaly helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we have noted your comments about the noise, which we will address, we do have wifi available in the public area's

There are newer reviews for Ibis Budget Bradford

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The Ibis is basic but very clean and provides all you need for a comfortable o/n stay. The shower is especially good! The room is very clean; the bed large but a bit hard and more pillows would be good. Breakfast is very reasonably priced but a bit variable re: quality and choice. Our last stay Wed 6th March 2013 was good with a range of foods available - quite plentiful and fresh. This is not always the case.

We did not sleep well on our last visit - there was considerable noise and disturbance in the corridors all night long. Night staff should not allow this to happen.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thankyou for leaving your thoughts here. The team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we’ve taken note of all your comments. Rest assured we will address any issues that you had.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I booked this hotel for my daughter, her husband and my grandson and this was their feedback:
Bed/mattresses were extremely uncomfortable - didn't get any sleep.
Noise outside the room in the evenings with teenagers smoking inside the hotel corridor. When asked to keep quiet the bedroom door was kicked repeatedly.
Toilet was tiny. Shower room was good.
Room security was questionable.
Location was the best that could be said

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dorothyroden

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We do try to control noise levels as best we can, and remove anybody from the hotel who find it hard to respect this, please feel free to contact me at the hotel if you would like to discuss anything further.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

room very clean and adequate,service from Sarah was second to none and recommended a restaurant to us which was lovely

would of liked wi fi in room but thats being picky but I would definitely return to here and hope Sarah's on duty x

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Budget in Bradford.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This ex etap hotel is ideal for a visit to Bradford if you want a basic cheap room , it is close to all parts of bradford and on the side of the main ring road that joins the near by motorway network .It is what it is a budget hotel , one night was enough , it is clean and serves a purpose but very basic . The rooms are small , the bathroom is tiny and just enough room to close the door . The rooms are cheap but I do get upset by hotels that charge you to park your car . It was a long that night as I belief there was a party of people staying that we're attending a wedding /party . They returned in the early hours of the morning as all hotel guests would have heard !

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We travelled to Bradford for an interview, arriving late and leaving early next morning and needed somewhere inexpensive. It's a 15 minute walk from the city centre and doesn't have much in the way of facilities but has a friendly and helpful staff and for £22 (advance purchase) was a bargain, exactly what we wanted.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Budget in Bradford again very soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

When we arrived the Receptionist was lovely and really helpful. When we went to our room UGH! the smell of smoke was unbelievable in this day and age. It took a few rooms being viewed until my Son and I were satisfied. My Grandson is Asthmatic and no way could we sleep in a smoke induced room. We had booked a family room but decided to sleep seperate and had rooms eac.

I was dozing off 10.10pm when my door was unlocked by someone with a pass and I was frightened to death. Anyway I await for the Hotel to explain how this could have happened,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We have looked into the matter, but feel free to contact me on 01274 724415 or email me on h6364-gm@accor.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Kind regards,